CPU
Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Also wanted to share my experiences with the SSDTs @mango1122 provided

First, updated to BIOS 4.40C and enabled Force Power.

I initially tried SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml, DTGP.aml, and E2C to XE2C patch on NVM 14. It worked with proper display in system information!!! However, upon sleeping the system I got a crash, and upon booting it was back to "No drivers loaded". Additionally, windows reports "ACPI Error" and won't boot.

During this process, I discovered that I was able to update to NVM 20 only if I use the Windows Boot Loader without the OpenCore boot loader. So, I'm now on NVM 20, which is great.

I've since tried all possible combinations of SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI_D8.aml, SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml, DTGP.aml, and the E2C to XE2C patch. IOReg reports "dc" for my system. Still seeing "No drivers loaded" for all conditions unfortunately. If I have SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI_D8.aml or SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml and DTGP.aml loaded in OpenCore and try to boot into Windows I get an ACPI error.

Any thoughts?

Motherboard
ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Also wanted to share my experiences with the SSDTs @mango1122 provided

First, updated to BIOS 4.40C and enabled Force Power.

I initially tried SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml, DTGP.aml, and E2C to XE2C patch on NVM 14. It worked with proper display in system information!!! However, upon sleeping the system I got a crash, and upon booting it was back to "No drivers loaded". Additionally, windows reports "ACPI Error" and won't boot.

During this process, I discovered that I was able to update to NVM 20 only if I use the Windows Boot Loader without the OpenCore boot loader. So, I'm now on NVM 20, which is great.

I've since tried all possible combinations of SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI_D8.aml, SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml, DTGP.aml, and the E2C to XE2C patch. IOReg reports "dc" for my system. Still seeing "No drivers loaded" for all conditions unfortunately. If I have SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI_D8.aml or SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml and DTGP.aml loaded in OpenCore and try to boot into Windows I get an ACPI error.

Any thoughts?
You are making changes in your config.plist to load the different SSDT files whenever you make changes correct?

I am using SSDT-STPG.aml and SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml (renamed to SSDT-TbtOnPch.aml) and everything is working spot on.

Also, I have doubled my start up speed! I deleted all the old driversUEFI and UEFI64 folders as well as the BIOS drivers folder. Now, I only have drivers in the EFI > CLOVER > DRIVERS > UEFI folder and nowhere else.

My boot time is down to 26 seconds. Woot!

Motherboard
GA-Z97N-Gaming 5
CPU
Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks! will pull it together. Where can I find SSDT-STPG.aml?

Motherboard
ASRock Z390 Phantom
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have noticed something. When I wake the PC from sleep , the Thunderbolt dock disappears from the System Information > Thunderbolt section. The devices connected to the dock work fine. I can pullout and TB cable from the Mobo and replug it without issues. This may explain why some people are seeing devices getting ejected after sleep.
I do not have a fix for it. Hopefully someone else will come up with one.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 1.23.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 1.23.38 PM.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 1.24.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 1.24.35 PM.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Motherboard
ASRock Z390 Phantom
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Some more information - After using the SSDT if you see "No drivers loaded" then do the following. This worked on a friends PC.

1. Make sure you have both the (SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml OR SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI_D8.aml) AND SSDT-DTPG.aml (important) in you Clover/OC (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...tb3-igpu-mojave-sff-build.277418/post-2117075)
2. Make sure you Rename _E2C to XE2C using Clover or OC
3. Do a cold reboot - plug out the power, drain the capacitor by pressing the power button on the pc when the pc is unplugged - leave for 2 minutes
4. Make sure your TB BIOS properties are exactly as per PIC 6 here - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...tb3-igpu-mojave-sff-build.277418/post-2092659
5. Boot off from a TB dock. Connect a USB device to the dock , then goto BIOS and see if that device is available to boot from. You don't need to boot from the device. This mostly does the trick. I think it somehow forces the firmware to recognise the device - so when MacOS boots up it loads the SSDT is able to initialise the device properly.

Motherboard
Z390 PHANTOM GAMIG-ITX/ac
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys, attach my folder OC 0.5.8 (remember fill in plattform section with yours data)

I have SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI_D8.aml but i change internal "d8" to "dc" this file works better so that SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml (I don't know why)

For me everything works very well, the only thing is the TB tree theme that doesn't show up connected but since I don't have any TB device I don't care.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    56.7 MB · Views: 80
Motherboard
Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming itx/ac - OC
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 460, 2560x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Some more information - After using the SSDT if you see "No drivers loaded" then do the following. This worked on a friends PC.

1. Make sure you have both the (SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI.aml OR SSDT-TbtOnPch_PINI_D8.aml) AND SSDT-DTPG.aml (important) in you Clover/OC (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...tb3-igpu-mojave-sff-build.277418/post-2117075)
2. Make sure you Rename _E2C to XE2C using Clover or OC
3. Do a cold reboot - plug out the power, drain the capacitor by pressing the power button on the pc when the pc is unplugged - leave for 2 minutes
4. Make sure your TB BIOS properties are exactly as per PIC 6 here - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...tb3-igpu-mojave-sff-build.277418/post-2092659
5. Boot off from a TB dock. Connect a USB device to the dock , then goto BIOS and see if that device is available to boot from. You don't need to boot from the device. This mostly does the trick. I think it somehow forces the firmware to recognise the device - so when MacOS boots up it loads the SSDT is able to initialise the device properly.
I confirm this works! Thanks @mango1122 .
But I don't need step5.