Contribute
Register

[Success] ASRock Z390 Extreme4 & i7 9700K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CmdrX3; I have the same board and processor but can only have a stable system when I use only 1 CPU core....
Could you please share your EFI folder with us ?
Many thanks, Bart. What SMBIOS model do you use ?

Hi, I actually stopped using Mojave and went back to High Sierra as I use nVidia, however I imagine this EFI will work with both. Don't know whether you still need it or not but here it is. You may need to edit the USB ports on Hackintool to suit yourself and you may need to follow the imessage fix guide as it's a random serial number. Neither are very difficult to do. You will also need to set up the UHD 630. I didn't bother as I don't have it enabled and don't use it. Other than that it should be good to go. I use SMBios 18,3.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.1 MB · Views: 196
Thank you for the info; In the mean time I have my ASRock Z390 Extreme4 running fine already for some time now on Mojave 10.14.6.
I have just received an Asrock Thunderbolt 3 AIC card rev 2.0. Who would like to help me get ting it to work; I plan on using it with UAD thunderbolt audio interfaces...

whit titan ridge chip

Attachments

• 20191030_165240.jpg
    20191030_165240.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • 20191030_165305.jpg
    20191030_165305.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
1-power on external hardware ..........2-power on pc hack

Great let me check things ! THank you! Can I also check the system without external thunderbolt hardware connected to it ?

whit titan ridge chip
Do I need to set the pcie slot where the ASRock Thunderbolt 3 AIC 2.0 card is slotted in to to'GEN3' in the bios ? Would you mind sharing your EFI file ? Thanks in advance !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back