USB3 (USB2 speed)

Benchmarks

GeekBench 4 CPU: 4300 - 16000
Geekbench 4 GPU: 120.000

Cinebench 15 CPU: 715 pts
Cinebench 15 OpenGL: 86.000 fps

Cinebench 20: 1600 pts

The Build

Hello! I'm a guy coming from Italy, that is my second build, Three years ago I installed Sierra in my previous HP Envy 15, but it was so tricky and I restored Windows on it. :(

I Built my pc for 1080p gaming and DAW uses like Ableton Live and various VST. I really never thought of building an Hackintosh with this gaming PC. One day I went into this site to check if the Hackintosh Community raised and to see if there were new methods to Hackintosh.

I know this build is so old, but I really like x79 chipset, even in 2020, and this pc makes me happy every day, especially now that I managed to install Catalina on it and to have a really nice working Hackintosh.

Thanks to all this community that helps me everyday to improve my Hackintosh skills!
Have You All a Nice Day, and Stay Home!!!! (to nerd lol)

Last edited:
Hi , I have too ASROCKx79 extreme 4...
I luck to install BIGSUR...with OC boot from USB , my situation is...BIGSUR work but...NO LAN , NO AUDIO, 2 of the 4 SATA 2 ports non working good...(sata2 0, 1) any HHD or SSD connected here , don't like to BIGSUR, not recognised good and like initialized ....(the hdd/ssd connected work fine...) I try to initialized one disk here...but not work...so is a problem on KEXT of this INTEL sata....

I like ask meaby you can attach here your EFI to try?

THANKS!

View attachment 498345

Components

ASRock X79 Extreme4-M Motherboard

G.Skill RipJawsZ 2133 MHz DDR3 CL9 RAM

Intel Core i7-3820 @ OC'ed to 4.3 GHz CPU

Cooler Master ML240 AIO Cooling System

ASRock RX 590 Gaming X OC Graphics Card

Crucial SSD 256GB - Windows

SPCC SSD Solid State Drive 128GB - Mac OS

ASUS BT400 Bluetooth

Cooler Master Silent Pro 600w (lil old boy) PSU

Corsair Carbide Spec-01 Case

Extra

Ajazz AK33 Mechanical Keyboard

Logitech G502 Mouse

ACER KG241Q Monitor

What is Working

Bluetooth
USB2
Power Management
Graphics (not so good bench) -lilu - WEG
CPU (not so good benchmarks)

What is non-working

USB3 (USB2 speed)

Benchmarks

GeekBench 4 CPU: 4300 - 16000
Geekbench 4 GPU: 120.000

Cinebench 15 CPU: 715 pts
Cinebench 15 OpenGL: 86.000 fps

Cinebench 20: 1600 pts

The Build

Hello! I'm a guy coming from Italy, that is my second build, Three years ago I installed Sierra in my previous HP Envy 15, but it was so tricky and I restored Windows on it. :(

I Built my pc for 1080p gaming and DAW uses like Ableton Live and various VST. I really never thought of building an Hackintosh with this gaming PC. One day I went into this site to check if the Hackintosh Community raised and to see if there were new methods to Hackintosh.

I know this build is so old, but I really like x79 chipset, even in 2020, and this pc makes me happy every day, especially now that I managed to install Catalina on it and to have a really nice working Hackintosh.

Thanks to all this community that helps me everyday to improve my Hackintosh skills!
Have You All a Nice Day, and Stay Home!!!! (to nerd lol)
how can I contact this user please?

I installed Catalina on it . Big Sur won’t boot at all. When I come home I attach my efi withou

THANKYOU....yes meaby don't work but can be a big help for me....my ASROCK x76 extreme4 must not be much different of your...and in my no lan, no audio , and 2 of the 4 sata2 slots, are not recognised right.
meaby in something I resolve with your EFI and/or Kexts
so thanks again!!!

I'm really sad but i cant find the efi in my pc. i restored windows 10 on it and i really lost everything hackintosh-related :( but i found it online so you can find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back