i5-4460
Graphics
integrated
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I spent the couple of days to fix the remaining issues with my little Asrock Cube and managed to map the USB-ports correctly with a handmade USB-Injector Kext and finally get the powerbutton to work including the system to properly go to sleep and wake up.
So here are the is the Clover Configuration, the USB-Injector Kext accompanied with the correct Firmware Settings.
Note: I only maped the USB3-Port-Connector on the motherboard. There is another USB2-only connector on the board, which i didn't map. But all Ports on the backside and the two additional USB3-Ports work fine.
The Wifi-Card, that came with the board remains non functional. I will try to get another one for Bluetooth Support in the next few days.

Thanks a lot to this forum and especially rehabman, for the great support!

This is the setup with only one monitor.

Here are the recomended BIOS-Settings for Firmware 1.8. I havent't tried out the 2.0-Version yet.
Caution: Disabling USB3Legacy support might lock you out from the EFI-Setup and you will need a PS2-Keyboard or an adapter to enter it again.
#

Last edited:
I currently work with two monitors and one is the Cinema Display with 1920*1080 with only a DVI-Connector. The other one is an Iiyama ProLite XUB2792QSU with 2560*1440 over HDMI. The only work correctly, if I use an adapter on both of them. If I plug in the Cinemadisplay to the DVI-Port and the Iiyama to the HDMI i have a green ara on the right side of the Iiyama. Don't know what is causing that. Maybe there is something wrong with the azul framebuffer edits. I would appreciate suggestions on that.
IMG_4446.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back