Status
Not open for further replies.
i am seeking your help as i have almost the same build

i7-7700K

32 GB SODIMM DDR4 PC4-19200 Unbuffered Crucial RAM 16x2

500GB M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 960

Noctua NH-L9I cooling fan

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

My issue is, every now and then the my windows freeze, and i have to force shut down and restart it,

First i noticed it when using Google maps on Chrome, but then it started happening at least twice a day with no consistent reason for it,

I monitored the CPU usage and the RAM usage and it is not due to any of the two,

The highest temperature reached 72 Celsius that is when i tried to check the max usage of the PC but even at that time windows didnt freeze,

The usual running temp is anywhere between 45-50 during normal usage

i tried all the tricks in the book ( other than updating the bios)

i was wondering if you faced any similar issues?

i am seeking your help as i have almost the same build

i7-7700K

32 GB SODIMM DDR4 PC4-19200 Unbuffered Crucial RAM 16x2

500GB M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 960

Noctua NH-L9I cooling fan

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

My issue is, every now and then the my windows freeze, and i have to force shut down and restart it,

First i noticed it when using Google maps on Chrome, but then it started happening at least twice a day with no consistent reason for it,

I monitored the CPU usage and the RAM usage and it is not due to any of the two,

The highest temperature reached 72 Celsius that is when i tried to check the max usage of the PC but even at that time windows didnt freeze,

The usual running temp is anywhere between 45-50 during normal usage

i tried all the tricks in the book ( other than updating the bios)

I'm no Windows expert, but it sounds like possibly bad RAM or your windows install has gone bad. You can check the RAM by pulling a stick at a time and seeing if things change and windows can be reinstalled without deleting everything, but a clean install would be best to rule that out.

My issue is, every now and then the my windows freeze, and i have to force shut down and restart it, ...
I'm faced such issues.
The only thing that stop that mess - is a update BIOS to the latest firmware.

Help me a lot, is there a definition of the latest version?
THS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back