Contribute
Register

[success] AMD RX 480 8 GB + MSI H110M Gaming + Skylake i5 6500

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my computer sleep and wake up I lost a mouse or a keyboard =[.
If you haven't already, please create a standalone thread in High Sierra Desktop Support part of the forum. This tutorial is for hardware that is entirely different from yours.

Hi, so once again, the same thing happened, even with a different USB drive. ;( Any suggestions?
Please make a new post in High Sierra Desktop support that includes your exact hardware setup and all the install steps you have tried so far (upgrade, clean, USB tools you used etc.). Then reply to this post with a link to that new thread and I'll have a look. Thank you!

For example, I have file sharing error in FCPX that sounds like "-[CtxFrameStats setDevice:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7ba3f6c0" when sharing as "Audio and Video" and ".. file sharing error.." when sharing as MPEG-4.

I managed to fix this in HS, but I'm not sure which of the steps I took are responsible for getting iMovie to work again:
1) Installed 10.13.2 beta
2) removed lilu and whatevergreen and used the DSDT patch from the other forum (if I had to bet, I'd put my money on this)
3) updated clover and set inject ati to false

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 12.12.18.png

Hi everyone.
Who asked about FIX my problem (at first page) – I'm just install Siera against HS :)

@proandreyyy, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

What exactly happens after the install, black screen? Error message? You are not supposed to “get back to the installer” because it’s done…

Please try physically detaching the SSD from your PC and try if it boots from USB then. Steps are: 1. Unplug PC from power, 2. Remove SSD, 3. Plug back into power, 4. Try to boot USB.

If it doesn’t work after these steps, please make a new post in High Sierra Desktop Support part of this forum with all info about the PC, also upload USB/EFI/Clover/Clover folder. Thank you and good luck!
Actually, I would say to try to get 10.12 back again before posting in Desktop Support. Do you still have the 10.12 key? Are you sure you have all the kexts? Once you boot from the USB one, and the installer finished, you should be able to boot into the HDD/SSD you installed it to(correct me if I'm wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back