Trackpad working with ElanTouchpad_v3.7_Final
Sound with VoodooHDA
Wifi (dongle) with Realtek driver
Display works perfectly

Much awesomeness :)

Thanks to tonymacx86.com 2014-05-08 10.14.15.jpg

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

:clap:CONGRATS:clap:
Hi! I have recently bought this same laptop and want to "hackintosh" it.
Would you be so kind to give some instructions on the procedure you've followed? I have some experience succesfully installing Snow Leopard on my pretty old HP530 Laptop and it works like a charm, but I want to get up to date :angel:

Thanks in advance !!

:clap:CONGRATS:clap:
Hi! I have recently bought this same laptop and want to "hackintosh" it.
Would you be so kind to give some instructions on the procedure you've followed? I have some experience succesfully installing Snow Leopard on my pretty old HP530 Laptop and it works like a charm, but I want to get up to date :angel:

Thanks in advance !!

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature (pointer over your name in upper right - drop down menu select Settings and Edit Profile from options in left pane of Settings menu.)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

- - - Updated - - -

Also for you, see above...

Great. Can you say what kext do you use for hd4000? what version of VoodooHda you use. And don't you have problems with loading with out -x? If you have how you solve it?

Had great luck with my Acer Aspire S7 & Mavericks

Trackpad working with ElanTouchpad_v3.7_Final
Sound with VoodooHDA
Wifi (dongle) with Realtek driver
Display works perfectly

Much awesomeness :)

Thanks to tonymacx86.comView attachment 92132

Hey there! I know this is an old creaky thread but I'm going through the process of installing mavericks on my s7-191 also... just wondered what config you used to get it all working? I can only boot in safe mode :(

Hey there! I know this is an old creaky thread but I'm going through the process of installing mavericks on my s7-191 also... just wondered what config you used to get it all working? I can only boot in safe mode :(

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back