Already Owned

3x Iiyama 27'' ProLite XB2783HSU Monitor

Keychron K1 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (Version 3) Keybord

Apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Grey

Logitech MX Master Mouse

Logitech Z623 Speaker

Comments

The Build

Hi! I'm just a French guy. So first sorry for all spelling mistakes I gonna make, English is not my first language.

This build is my 2nd build. The first one was just a test. I have searched for past 2 month for all parts for this build, but I have done one little mistake with the motherboard. If I had to do the build another time, il will chose one with the possibility of change the Wifi/Bluetooth card. Fix by adding BCM94360CS2 with an M2 adaptor

I have done this build with some goals: Silence, Power (I don't really need power in macOS, but why not) and small case.

For the silence I have take NZXT Kraken X52 CPU cooler and all the fans are BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 High Speed, 2x 140mm in front, 1-140mm at rear and 2-120mm on top pushing the rad.

The power is for gaming on Windows. So, the i7-9700K processor and RX 5700 XT graphics card are perfect.

For a small case I have take the EVOLV ITX. I love this case, but the front case is made with plastics, and for me it's killing the look of the case. I will definitely spend more money for a full Aluminum EVOLV ITX.

I will update this post with all the kext and config I use when i find more time.

Last edited:
I'm now on OpenCore 6.3, so I use Dortania Guides ;)
It was a little hard for me to understand fully, but now work great except for sleep. (Work in progress.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back