Contribute
Register

[Success] 8700K, Gigabyte Z370-HD3P, UHD Graphics 630, macOS High Sierra, Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own personal check list has these two.

some say the power management is no longer required since the latest version of lilu.kext? ( i cannot recall the exact details)

some say the power management is no longer required since the latest version of lilu.kext? ( i cannot recall the exact details)
That would be cool to know. Anyone got any info?

uration > Intel HD 6xx (use Nvidia Graphics Fixup

My board is Z370N-Wifi. To use Intel integrated video HD630, I use Clover Configurator to set Graphics/ig-platform-id= 0x3E9B0007, and the Devices/IntelGFX =0x3E9B8086. My SMBIOS model number is iMac19.2. With this, I do not need any other graphics driver. Native graphics will work. I also selected Devices/UseIntelHDMI and HDMIInjection.

After installing mojave with the guide i got random freezes does anyone had this problem and knows how i can check what causes it?

Ive got this exact build but I’m struggling to get Catalina to work? Purple screen/no sound? If you’ve updated how did it go for you? What’s your EFI like? I really need the help :(

Ive got this exact build but I’m struggling to get Catalina to work? Purple screen/no sound? If you’ve updated how did it go for you? What’s your EFI like? I really need the help :(
U NEED TO UPDATE TO THE LATEST whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext

Hey guys... I got this same mobo and was planning on doing a new hack build... I usually make my own patches, ect, HOWEVER, I fell off my roof and broke my back and am bed resting for now... I would prefer the easy way for now, is there anyone here that has catalina working on this mobo that would be willing to share their EFI folder so I can just get my new toy up and running please?

Here's my EFI Folder, just recently updated Whatevergreen, Lilu and stuff. Without any warranties whatsoever though

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    26.8 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back