It WORKED!

but yet another problem, my ssd or hdd won't show up in disk utility
what should i do?
Open Disk Utility.
Select View.
Select Show All Devices.
Close Disk Utility.
Reopen Disk Utility.

It did not work, I connected the ssd to my macbook pro and formatted it as extended journaled to see if it would show up but nothing, maybe i should open another thread...
Anyway thanks a lot! just getting the usb to boot correctly is a huge leap forward ahahah

Hi Guys,

For years I've been working on an old Asus P5P43TD Pro and Intel Q9650 with Gainward GTX 460 2GB.
That platform is on someones other hands and I have no access anymore to it.
Hackintosh was working very well on that.

Can anyone share the USB image to start-up the UEFI to install the Sierra or High Sierra?
I can't find it on the net - the image/config that would start up on my rig (i7 8700K, Asus Z370 TUF Pro, Intel 630 graphics on the CPU (untill MSI GTX 1060 arrives).
I've already tested severall images, but no luck so far.
Without an access to HackMac - it seems to be quite frustrating.
Any help?

Does sleep work for you ? I have the same exact machine

hi. almost the same machine here. Clover is working, the mac os installer opens and i can click on the "reinstall mac os", but when i do the message "Downloading installer information to the target volume failed."

Im totally lost, i did a trhead yesterday hoping that someone could help me:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...formation-to-the-target-volume-failed.249947/

I was guessing about the mnve, but after i read some thread I start to believe that is not the problem.

any suggestion?

hi. almost the same machine here. Clover is working, the mac os installer opens and i can click on the "reinstall mac os", but when i do the message "Downloading installer information to the target volume failed."

Im totally lost, i did a trhead yesterday hoping that someone could help me:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...formation-to-the-target-volume-failed.249947/

I was guessing about the mnve, but after i read some thread I start to believe that is not the problem.

any suggestion?

It sounds like maybe you should open disk utility once the installer loads and erase the disk first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back