Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock x99 Taichi
CPU
i7-6900k
Graphics
Radeon VII
Only tested on 7265AC, should also work on other intel cards but not tested yet. This driver currently ONLY works in 10.15.

First edit the Info.plist and add the ssid and password

driver.png

Then load the kext using terminal (Dont install directly into L/E):

Code:
sudo mv ./*.kext /tmp
sudo chown -R root:wheel /tmp/*.kext
sudo kextload /tmp/*.kext

The driver is in early development stage and there are still bugs such as high packet loss. The wifi card is mostly functional in the current version.

Attachments

• AppleIntelWiFi.kext catalina.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 3,135
Last edited:
works on 8260. thank you so much. Hope will have a stable version soon.

good effort, but not working for 9560.

works on 8260. thank you so much. Hope will have a stable version soon.
How u install.do u explain step by step/. i droped .kext to OC kext folder>open config.plist>took snapshot in propertree>then save> restart but still now hope. My card is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless AC 3165 and it's in support listas per developer mentioned.

How u install.do u explain step by step/. i droped .kext to OC kext folder>open config.plist>took snapshot in propertree>then save> restart but still now hope. My card is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless AC 3165 and it's in support listas per developer mentioned.
you are not supposed to do that, you need to load it every time you boot

After install (7260) the wifi hardware is recognised and shown by Hackintool but no wireless networks are detected.
System is reacting slowly with all adjustments concerning wifi (e.g. turn o/off wifi in system preferences).
Is there a way to deinstall the kext or do you have any advice?

Great work! Tested with 8265NGW and 9260NGW on Catalina 10.15.4 with same results. Kext loads without errors, WIFI is connected with correct IP adress, however computer freezes just a second later.

Great work! Tested with 8265NGW and 9260NGW on Catalina 10.15.4 with same results. Kext loads without errors, WIFI is connected with correct IP adress, however computer freezes just a second later.
Nice to know that it worked for you initially for 9260. For me, it simply crashed upon loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back