Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] 100% WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
my laptop just reboots when I do this. Any solution?

Somewhat works on 7260 but the laptop crashed after a few minutes. Pinged some local devices in terminal then tried to load up a speed test in Safari but couldn't get that far.
I've got the same results on 9560.

Anyone tested it on 620 ? If so how is it?

Ok, got it working...

Dude, taking out the fact that you can't change the network without editing a plist... THIS IS AMAZING!!!

Working on /System/Library/Extensions out of the box, if you know what you are doing you can completely disregard the advice to not put it there...

Got one extra USB, lucky!

Last edited:
I have a ac3160 but my hackintosh doesnt even recognise my card !! i dont get any wifi symol before and after trying this

Works OK on ax200 also bluetooth works! Wasn't expecting to get WiFi without card replacement or dongle hanging out on side

Only tested on 7265AC, should also work on other intel cards but not tested yet. This driver currently ONLY works in 10.15.

First edit the Info.plist and add the ssid and password

View attachment 450681

Then load the kext using terminal (Dont install directly into L/E):

Code:
sudo mv ./*.kext /tmp
sudo chown -R root:wheel /tmp/*.kext
sudo kextload /tmp/*.kext

The driver is in early development stage and there are still bugs such as high packet loss. The wifi card is mostly functional in the current version.
This is the latest updated kext.
Install Heliport to your Application folder and manual load kext with kextload or put that on EFI/Clover/kext/Other

Attachments

• HeliPort-itlwm.zip
    18.9 MB · Views: 335
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back