Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] 10.12.4; ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, i5-6500, 970GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Quote = "kristof.petho, poczta: 1333236, członek: 1037646"] Proszę, plik SSDT dla i5-6500. :)[/ Quote]

Thank you very much

Hi Kristof
Works for you Face Time, iMessage ?
With me not working.

hi guys, all works, but i have gigabyte gtx 780. When i install nvidia web driver , it's a black screen after loading apple. What is problem guys? and how i can setup displayport audio on it? :)

hi guys, all works, but i have gigabyte gtx 780. When i install nvidia web driver , it's a black screen after loading apple. What is problem guys? and how i can setup displayport audio on it? :)

Symbios 14,2 :)

But I am using smbios 14.2 generated by clover GUI configurator

I get "The installer payload failed signature check" at install when there are only 2 minutes left, what should I do? :(

I have Asus z170 pro gaming, i7-6700k, Gigabyte GTX 980.

• IOAPIC 24-119 Entries: Enabled in bios
Wait a moment, so that fix this KP???? All the skylake user are getting this KP trying to update the system with the HD530 driver installed.

I have only to make this changes on the bios?

Thank you for replying, I tried another usb(one USB 3.0 port from the back, in the motherboard) and it worked. Now I can't find out why it won't boot without "Inject and Ownership of USB port", what am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Hello, I was able to install Sierra on my Asus z170i pro gaming and everything was fine. Besides the HD530 issue (flickering in the left corner) I have a problem with the audio front panel. I mean when I connect the EarPods the sound is really distorted. Any advices on how to solve? Again the only audio connectors that seem to work are black and orange on the back panel. is it normal? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back