Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] 10.11.6; ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, i5-6500, 760GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the exact same error with the "r" version of the script...

I am attaching the "q" version which works flawlessly for me!

Thank you, i use multibeast and sound works now. What about USB ports? Can i get all of them to work?

Hi all! I'm new at installing OS X on my PC.
It seems that is all fine at this moment. What do you think about my geekbench score? Is it fine for this hardware?
How can i check that is all working fine? :)
What is the best audio driver for my motherboard(which one most stable, don't want to kill my system))? (Asus z170/ maximus ranger VIII)
PS.- Sorry if my english bad)

2016-08-17_19-35-43.png

Hi guys. I have problem with back USB 3.0 posts. External USB disks either powered or not are not working on those 4 ports. Other USB 2.0 devices work but not USB 3.0 disks and sticks.
What's strange one port connected to moterboard works with those drives.

Last edited:
Guys, i have a serious problem, cant find it with google. My GPU doesn't change fun speed, even if it reaches about 85 C, in HW monitor it shows 19 rpm. Can i fix this manually, maybe i can change fan speed rules by myself?
View attachment 207306
This is normal. This is because of unfinshed implementation of GPUsensors for Maxwell cards. If fans were not working your Titan would be fried ;)

Hi. As you can see, I've got a 6600k, and ASUS Z170-A. I have pretty much just started properly researching hackintoshing(is that a word?) my PC. Which of the files in the original post would I have to either modify, or not use? I will be using the iGPU for the time being, until Nvidia releases Web drivers for the 1070... Thanks!

Hi guys. I have problem with back USB 3.0 posts. External USB disks either powered or not are not working on those 4 ports. Other USB 2.0 devices work but not USB 3.0 disks and sticks.
What's strange one port connected to moterboard works with those drives.

Hi, which motherboard do you have? Anyways, you need to have a proper SSDT file for your USB's. For my specific board, the Z170 Pro Gaming, the SSDT is in the first post.

Hi, which motherboard do you have? Anyways, you need to have a proper SSDT file for your USB's. For my specific board, the Z170 Pro Gaming, the SSDT is in the first post.

I have ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming. I'm using the SSDT from your post. Does your all USB 3.0 ports work wit 3.0 devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back