AMD Radeon Sapphire HD7850 1GB O.C.
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
스크린샷 2014-11-14 오후 7.13.12.png

installed like this. Win7/10.10 multi booting also working.

That's awesome! What flags did you use to boot up? I'm making a hackintosh myself with a Sapphire Radeon HD7950Boost, but as soon as I try to boot, the Apple logo flashes and I have a instant restart, so maybe your flags can help...?:confused::headbang:

When I try to use unibeast, CPU core crash occurred, in my case. If you have same problem you can search on this site. I forgot flag. e.g. '-vb -ahjs' something?

When I install multibeast, I did not checked Graphic Enabler=Yes. Because 10.10 can recognize natively. This is important.

After I fully installed 10.10, then I installed ATI graphic card. It is important, also.:)

Good luck.

Hi! I have installed 10.10 to my p8z77--i3570k--sapphire hd7850 1gb and already updated to 10.10.1. Everything works great, but still have one thing - my graphics is not flawless, got some awful lags/glitchs when resizing or moving windows and optimizing size by pressing "+". In system 7850 recognized as "Ati 7xxx 1024MB" and QE/CI fully working. I'm using chimera/chameleon bootloader. In boot config is only GraphicEnabler=no.
Can you confirm that you dont have this issues, and I do something wrong before/during installation?

You have exact same GPU like me.
I have no problems of windows moving and enlarging. Can you play chess game?
I heard if you can play chess game smoothly, GPU is working fine.:thumbup:

As I mentioned, you should eject GPU when you are installing 10.10 and multibeast. I selected DSDT free on multibeast. Graphics Enabler=No.:thumbup:
Then, I inserted GPU, in my case.

I had an error of 7850 1gb, so I tried above way. It works now. I hope this will this will help you.

flags "-no-zp"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back