Contribute
Register

Succesfull Xiaomi Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
@johnyfw Your config file works fine! Now I can use the usb-C as HDMI output, but I can't use 4k res for my monitor, I need to do a research for a solution. And also I haven't seen more restarts at boot with your config file.

I have
Hello! Its nice to know that the bugs are not only mine haha. Its my first hackintosh so I have no skills to try to fix the bugs, would be amazing if @johnnync21 or someone could try to fix them. I think that the HDMI and Card reader are the most important.
I have some experience on hackintosh but I don´t have this laptop. Spanish community send me files that I need to do possible hackintosh. I fixed trackpad, but audio and hdmi should have the laptop

@voltiosin you should use hackintool to configure hdmi and whatevergreen document

@johnnync21 with the last config.plist i uploaded:
the trackpad = works
output HDMI = not work
output usb C with adapter to hdmi vga usb and usb-c = Work!
audio = work but don´t change automatically when you connect a headphone ( you can change manually )
bluethoot = not work
Wifi = not work

I am Spanish and I can do all the tests you ask me, I have two discs with hackintosh, one I use daily and the other I do tests (few)

what wifi usb do you recommend for this hackintosh?
it's the only thing that is missing, a need a Fu***** WIFI!!!.

@voltiosin thanks for you advice. i bought the USB wifi AC600 Archer T2U Nano tp-link and I have a wifi!!!

Hi to all! I have black screen after wake up from sleep mode. Could you help me?

I fixed this by adding a boot flag -wegnoegpu
In my opinion, after this the MacOS has become even more responsive.

Attachments

• Debug.txt
    43.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Hi!
I'm thinking to buy a 2019 Mi Gaming Laptop (the one with 2060 and i7 9750H or the one with 1660ti and i5 9300H) and make a dual boot.
I saw your thread and Your successful install in this one, would it be possible to make it work on those too?
Anyone made it?
And what does and not does work on Yours?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back