2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everybody.

Finally i'm running os x on this machine, my first attempt was using it on a Medion h61h2-lm3 in which I could install High Sierra on my SSD, but after use Multibeast, the mobo refused to detect the boot entry of the Os X SSD. I could fix it running EasyUEFI on Windows. Despite this I had other problems with that mobo like sound drivers.

So I replaced that mobo with a Gigabyte ga-z77p-d3 and works perfect using the 10.13 guide. I just needed Lilu and WhateverGreen kexts for the Rx 480 8gb. The Asus pce-ac68 wifi adapter not needed any special kext.

Now I want to perform some improvements like real sleep mode (now is just powering off the screen), clean stuff from Clover boot screen, and look if it's possible to check all temperatures and fans from Os X. So I will still investigating the forum for those things.

Other thing it's that after install the system on a SSD I wondered if I could use my SSD from my dead iMac where it was installed High Sierra and al my programs. So I tried to boot it with the Unibeast USB and then use Multibeast, and it works great!
So now I have my old system working perfect on this computer.

Hi everybody.

Finally i'm running os x on this machine, my first attempt was using it on a Medion h61h2-lm3 in which I could install High Sierra on my SSD, but after use Multibeast, the mobo refused to detect the boot entry of the Os X SSD. I could fix it running EasyUEFI on Windows. Despite this I had other problems with that mobo like sound drivers.

So I replaced that mobo with a Gigabyte ga-z77p-d3 and works perfect using the 10.13 guide. I just needed Lilu and WhateverGreen kexts for the Rx 480 8gb. The Asus pce-ac68 wifi adapter not needed any special kext.

Now I want to perform some improvements like real sleep mode (now is just powering off the screen), clean stuff from Clover boot screen, and look if it's possible to check all temperatures and fans from Os X. So I will still investigating the forum for those things.

Other thing it's that after install the system on a SSD I wondered if I could use my SSD from my dead iMac where it was installed High Sierra and al my programs. So I tried to boot it with the Unibeast USB and then use Multibeast, and it works great!
So now I have my old system working perfect on this computer.
Hi I'm trying to install high Sierra on a z77p d3 too but get stuck at the installer rebooting itself. Could u let me know the steps on how you did it?

Hi I'm trying to install high Sierra on a z77p d3 too but get stuck at the installer rebooting itself. Could u let me know the steps on how you did it?

How did you created the usb installer? With UniBeast or did it by your self?
Are you using Igpu, Nvidia, Amd graphic card?

May be it's just bad bios configuration. Did you disabled what install guide says on the bios?

I Successfully installed it thx. Now im having a weird issue where my Hard Disk would eject by itself randomly

I Successfully installed it thx. Now im having a weird issue where my Hard Disk would eject by itself randomly
Did you change your mobo now? Maybe it was faulty PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back