RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everybody,

Sorry for my bad english.

So i successfuly installed high sierra on my asus p8p67 with nvidia gtx570 but i wait for nvidia webdrivers for 10.13, for full hd.

I have usb key for sound, i will try later.

Hi, I also have asus p8p67 with nvidia gtx570, but I cannot get high resolution from my nvidia.
Did u solve it? If so how? Thanks!

Hey !
I have an ASUS MB P8H67-M pro and i'm experiencing an issue during the install (update from working sierra) process : error at 32 min showing a hardware issue...(Mac OS cannot be installed....) : don't know how to solve it....

Tell me if you have the same issue after having succeeded to enter the installer?
Which system profile do you use ? (i'm with Macmini 6.1)

Thanks

Hi,

Could you get us more info?.

SSD or HHD?. I'm trying on a SSD and I failed (I don't know if SSD drive is the problem).
What is your CPU?. I have an mobo ASUS P8P67 EVO with i7 2600K.
Could you share your config.plist, list of .efi files and kexts you used to boot the usb and the installation?.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I managed to do the same. P8P67 w/ i7 2600k. I initially did it to an HDD but upgraded to an SSD afterwards.

Biggest thing that helped me was making sure the drive is connected to one of the Intel controllers (grey). I'm running on 10.12.2 with no issue currently. Disabled USB 3.0 in BIOS as well for the install.

Profile used is iMac 12.2.

I was on Chimera on Yosemite before this and had trouble getting clover to migrate/work at all but after some persistence I'm running on Clover w/ 10.12.2.

I'm still trying to get USB 3.0 working though. If anyone has tips for that it'd be appreciated.

Hey guys,

I managed to do the same. P8P67 w/ i7 2600k. I initially did it to an HDD but upgraded to an SSD afterwards.

Biggest thing that helped me was making sure the drive is connected to one of the Intel controllers (grey). I'm running on 10.12.2 with no issue currently. Disabled USB 3.0 in BIOS as well for the install.

Profile used is iMac 12.2.

I was on Chimera on Yosemite before this and had trouble getting clover to migrate/work at all but after some persistence I'm running on Clover w/ 10.12.2.

I'm still trying to get USB 3.0 working though. If anyone has tips for that it'd be appreciated.
I also have an ASUS P8P67 rev3.1 motherboard, with Intel Core i7 2600k CPU, on macOS HighSierra 10.13.1 (17B1003). The system does not always use the installed NVIDIA Web Driver for video card, even though I set nvda_drv=1 in Clover. Also, in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ I am using the following kexts, for now:
FakeSMC.kext (mandatory for successfully booting macOS)
FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext (plugin for FakeSMC.kext)
FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext (plugin for FakeSMC.kext)
FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext (plugin for FakeSMC.kext)
FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext (plugin for FakeSMC.kext)
AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext (for my PS2 keyboard)
ApplePS2Controller.kext (for my PS2 keyboard)
RealtekRTL8111.kext (for video card)
VoodooHDA.kext (for audio card)

Have you tried SleepEnabler kext mate?

Have you kext for USB3.0 for P8P67?

@odenhail, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back