Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ga z170-wind-cf
CPU
Graphics
gtx 1070 (ga)
please help me ...
I have tried all the methods on the forum,but none worked
  • Giagbyte Z170-Wind-CF(Skylake-S -100 Series/C230 Series , Family -A145)
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 (not use acceleration, use HDMI port)
  • I7-6700k( HD 530)

Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 11.15.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 11.15.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 11.16.05 AM.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.1 KB · Views: 313
Off course it will not work 'cause you did not add any fix on your config.plist.
I fixed your config, try that one.

Also Choose IGFX primary on the BIOS set 64MB.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.8 KB · Views: 339
Off course it will not work 'cause you did not add any fix on your config.plist.
I fixed your config, try that one.

Also Choose IGFX primary on the BIOS set 64MB.
thanks for reply, I tried you config.plist but my mother board only have 'initial display out' and I must select the 'slot one'. because there is no hdmi port on it.I used Gtx 1070 hdmi port.

Last edited:
try this and mention which fix have you tried to solve the issue
Thanks for reply
I tried your config.plist ,not work either.
here is solutions I tired:
  • change mother board setting(but can not change initial display port to gift, there is not hdmi port, must use 'slot one' the hdmi port on gtx 1070. there is no super io option)
  • inject intel or not inject
  • change ig-platform-id
  • disable all kexttopath
  • reinstall Sierra
  • reconfigure with MultiBeast
  • chang intelGFX id to 0x12345678
  • upgrade clover

Last edited:
Thanks for reply
I tried your config.plist ,not work either.
here is solutions I tired:
  • change mother board setting(but can not change initial display port to gift, there is not hdmi port, must use 'slot one' the hdmi port on gtx 1070. there is no super io option)
  • inject intel or not inject
  • change ig-platform-id
  • disable all kexttopath
  • reinstall Sierra
  • reconfigure with MultiBeast
  • chang intelGFX id to 0x12345678
  • upgrade clover

Ok I got your problem. You cant use the HD530. Both GPU's doesnt work at the same time. You must to use motherboard GPU connector for HD530. There is no any solution for you right now or I dont know. Keep the config.plist which I already sent you you will need it. Probably in two or three weeks this problem will be solve. Need darwin dump of Macbook Pro 15inch with touchbar to fix glitch with discrete graphics.

Ok I got your problem. You cant use the HD530. Both GPU's doesnt work at the same time. You must to use motherboard GPU connector for HD530. There is no any solution for you right now or I dont know. Keep the config.plist which I already sent you you will need it. Probably in two or three weeks this problem will be solve. Need darwin dump of Macbook Pro 15inch with touchbar to fix glitch with discrete graphics.
thank you very much.

I use VGA port on mother board with your config.plist. recognized the HD 530 but not use it .....
Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 2.46.53 PM.png

finally hd 530 is working ,but not properly. My screen resolution is 1902*1080
Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 9.27.19 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back