Contribute
Register

Submit Your Bluetooth USB Dongle Information Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bimbo69 said:
Hi...I have the same dongle Targus ACB10US, and use 0x2154 0xa5c...in decimal 8532/2652. repair permissions & reboot, after that BT is properly recognized no more the 0x0 / 0x7fff and the wake from sleep in not grayed.
sleep works ok only from apple usb keyboard, magic mouse doesn't work after wake up, only by turning off and on the dongle no matter if I use darkwake=0 or not.
another thing is If I plug the dongle on the keyboard usb ports (hub) the red warning appear with not enough energy, before sleep the MM worked perfecly. So I dont know how to wake up from MM, any help?
Big Tks

Where did you get the combination 0x2145/0xa5c from?

Can someone explain where these numbers originate? If I could understand that I feel I might have a chance of getting the NotShy hack to work.

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your other problems. Can I suggest you try inserting the dongle in another USB port, rear/front etc, and see if that changes the behavior?

tecemac said:

Those number are from the first capture you made :thumbup:

Bimbo69 said:
tecemac said:

Those number are from the first capture you made :thumbup:

But that's the device ID of the ROM device. It's not the device ID of the Bluetooth device, hence I didn't use it.

But I'll give your suggestion a try.

Thanks for replying.

i have an IOgear Bluetooth USB Dongle from Walmart -- $20. Works great with my bluetooth Keyboard, but i haven't tested it with much else.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-01-06 at 6.11.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-01-06 at 6.11.51 PM.png
    74 KB · Views: 524
Here my Ultron UBA - 130:

Adresse: 00-09-dd-40-40-9d
Hersteller: Broadcom
Name: Lars' Mac
Firmware-Version: v3 c0
Bluetooth-Signal: Ein
Sichtbar: Ja
Hersteller-ID: 0x21ee
Produkt-ID: 0x1100

HCI-Version: 5 (0x5)
HCI-Revision: 0 (0)
LMP-Version: 5 (0x5)
LMP-Unterversion: 16899 (0x4203)
Gerätetyp (Obergruppe): Computer
Gerätetyp (komplett): Mac Desktop
Composite-Klasse des Geräts: 3801348 (0x3a0104)
Geräteklasse (Obergruppe): 1 (0x1)
Geräteklasse (Untergruppe): 1 (0x1)
Dienstklasse: 464 (0x1d0)

Bimbo69 said:
Hi...I have the same dongle Targus ACB10US, and use 0x2154 0xa5c...in decimal 8532/2652. repair permissions & reboot, after that BT is properly recognized no more the 0x0 / 0x7fff and the wake from sleep in not grayed.
sleep works ok only from apple usb keyboard, magic mouse doesn't work after wake up, only by turning off and on the dongle no matter if I use darkwake=0 or not.
another thing is If I plug the dongle on the keyboard usb ports (hub) the red warning appear with not enough energy, before sleep the MM worked perfecly. So I dont know how to wake up from MM, any help?
Big Tks

Bimbo69,

Nice handle.

Using your suggested combination 8532/2652 with the Targus ACB10US Bluetooth dongle in NotShy's hack gives me sleep, wake with BT TouchPad, wake with Apple Ketboard, in BT Advanced Preferences I am able to select the Allow BT device to wake computer option, for the first time.

Using the TonyMac86 Vendor/Product ID combination did NOT work for me, as he suggested on page 1 of this thread.

I am on Lion 10.7.2.

It also seems that Multiuser login/logout is also working for me for the first time too!

:headbang: :headbang:

To sleep, perchance to dream - Ay
there's the rub
- Hamlet.

Tony, probably a moot point because they are Cambridge Radio, but not all D-Link DBT-120s are the same... I have three and here are their info:

-----

D-LINK BT-120 - Grey Body w/ Blue & Silver Label:
FCC ID: PSL-WBT-3022
H/W Ver: B3
S/N: BN3113C002633

Product ID: 0x0001
Vendor ID: 0x0a12 (Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.)
Version: 4.43
Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec
Location ID: 0x5a200000
Current Available (mA): 500
Current Required (mA): 0

-----

D-LINK BT-120 - Black Body w/ Black & Orange Label:
FCC ID: KA2DBT120C1
H/W Ver: C1
S/N: F32G19000281

Product ID: 0xfc01
Vendor ID: 0x07d1 (D-Link Corporation)
Version: 19.15

-----

D-LINK BT-120 - - Black Body w/ Black & Orange Label:
FCC ID: KA2DBT120C1
H/W Ver: C1
S/N: F32G19000281

Product ID: 0xfc01
Vendor ID: 0x07d1 (D-Link Corporation)
Version: 19.15

-----

Anyone know of working Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongles that work with Lion?

If you want "plug and play", literally, get this one!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/IOGEAR-GBU421 ... r/13215349

I have now used this bluetooth usb adapter / dongle on 3 hacks and have not run into any issues whatsoever. I have used Apple BT keyboards, magic mice, mighty mouse, other bt devices, dell bt keyboards, and everything works flawlessly!

I tried the ASUS on my latest hack build but will be sending it back since it wasn't plug and play. I'd rather not fiddle around with having to load up drivers if I don't have to.

IOGear is PLUG & PLAY on Hackintosh! Model GBU421! No reboot necessary even!

Good luck!

veriatech said:
If you want "plug and play", literally, get this one!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/IOGEAR-GBU421 ... r/13215349

I have now used this bluetooth usb adapter / dongle on 3 hacks and have not run into any issues whatsoever. I have used Apple BT keyboards, magic mice, mighty mouse, other bt devices, dell bt keyboards, and everything works flawlessly!

I tried the ASUS on my latest hack build but will be sending it back since it wasn't plug and play. I'd rather not fiddle around with having to load up drivers if I don't have to.

IOGear is PLUG & PLAY on Hackintosh! Model GBU421! No reboot necessary even!

Good luck!

Does 'Wake from Sleep' work with Magic Trackpad, Apple BT Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse with this dongle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back