Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So i am stuck at the apple logo screen after the iboot. been at this for a week now, ive created a Hackintosh before but this time its giving me a harder time. Another question can i use the on board graphics card? Tried numerous boot options, none seem to work the verbose shows the process all goes well except when apple screen comes up it just stays there and my keyboard freezes as well. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: at the moment please help

UEFI BIOS settings
Load Optimised Defaults
Advanced Memory Settings: XMP Profile 1
VT-d disabled
XHCI Mode Auto
Intel Processor Graphic disabled
XHCI Hand-Off Enabled
EHCI Hand-Off Enabled
SATA Configuration AHCI

Material
motherboard:GA-Z97-D3H
Memory:2 8GB HYPER FURY1600
Processor:I7-4790k 4.0Hz
Hard Drive: WD 1TB

NO VIDEO CARD

Yes you can use the on-CPU gfx. Are you using iBoot Haswell? This is what you need for your hardware.
When you get Sl installed, forget MultiBeast and trying to get your build to boot from HDD - just update to 10.6.8 to get the app store and download Yosemite, make a USB installer and install Yosemite. Then run MultiBeast

Yes you can use the on-CPU gfx. Are you using iBoot Haswell? This is what you need for your hardware.
When you get Sl installed, forget MultiBeast and trying to get your build to boot from HDD - just update to 10.6.8 to get the app store and download Yosemite, make a USB installer and install Yosemite. Then run MultiBeast

:thumbup: you ate the **** thanks. One question how did you know i needed the haswell boot disk.

THANKS AGAIN! !!! STOKED

:thumbup: you ate the **** thanks. One question how did you know i needed the haswell boot disk.

THANKS AGAIN! !!! STOKED
mainboard you listed was a GA-Z97 which is a Haswell board.

Thanks again, now where can i get the right information so i can install the correct drivers from multibeast? and also when i reboot, it gets stuck on the apple logo with the status bar. Once i use the -x it goes through just fine how can i fix the boot as well

Thanks again, now where can i get the right information so i can install the correct drivers from multibeast? and also when i reboot, it gets stuck on the apple logo with the status bar. Once i use the -x it goes through just fine how can i fix the boot as well
Once installed, select from MultiBeast DSDTFree as a base, then select a network kext to match your board NIC and select audio kext for audio to match your board, build and install.

Once installed, select from MultiBeast DSDTFree as a base, then select a network kext to match your board NIC and select audio kext for audio to match your board, build and install.

What about the boot issue, i have to input -x all the time to boot correctly how can i fix that?

Attachments

• 20150516_191820.jpg
    20150516_191820.jpg
    997.4 KB · Views: 130
What about the boot issue, i have to input -x all the time to boot correctly how can i fix that?

One thing you have to keep in mind - there is no support in SL kernel for the Haswell hardware.
The only reason to use SL install on Haswell is to get the app store by updating to 10.6.8 so you can download and install the latest version of OS X - in this case 10.10.3 and install it.

So, forget running MultiBeast for SL on Haswell hardware and download/install Yosemite. Once you install Yosemite, then you run MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back