3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. 512K
  3. iMac
  4. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was doing a migration from my desktop running Mt Lion Gig Z77X-UP5TH board to a macbook. I decided to cancel the migration and went back to working on the desktop. Shut it down and the next day it would not boot. I get the following message:

boot 0: GPT
boot 0: test
boot 0: done
boot 1: error

Had to reset CMOS to enter BIOS. Thought this would be a good time to update to Mavericks but my problem is that I get the same error message even after changing the startup in Bios… any thought where I have gone wrong ??

I was doing a migration from my desktop running Mt Lion Gig Z77X-UP5TH board to a macbook. I decided to cancel the migration and went back to working on the desktop. Shut it down and the next day it would not boot. I get the following message:

boot 0: GPT
boot 0: done
boot 1: error

Had to reset CMOS to enter BIOS. Thought this would be a good time to update to Mavericks but my problem is that I get the same error message even after changing the startup in Bios… any thought where I have gone wrong ??

http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Made some progress .... loaded Mavericks but my problem now is I get an error that MultiBeast is from an unrecognized developer and can not go any further ... how do I work around this ??

PROBLEM SOLVED ....Downloaded Multibeast 6.1 and all beck up and running now .:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back