Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
A while back I successfully created a version of Sierra. I have now upgraded directly to Mojave but have lost sound. My installation guide for Sierra has a sound segment which I have successfully used in the past when I did Sierra updates and lost the sound, but it does not work for my Mojave installation. Suggestions would be appreciated.

I also have tried to create a bootable key per your page https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ported-intel-based-pc.259381/#create_unibeast.
I downloaded Unibeast and ran it per the instructions but it will not proceed to completion. It keeps telling me I need to select an operating system. I had just selected Mojave on an earlier screen. Where it says to select one again, it shows Mojave but that is greyed out, leaving me stuck. Again, suggestions would be appreciated.

A while back I successfully created a version of Sierra. I have now upgraded directly to Mojave but have lost sound. My installation guide for Sierra has a sound segment which I have successfully used in the past when I did Sierra updates and lost the sound, but it does not work for my Mojave installation. Suggestions would be appreciated.

I also have tried to create a bootable key per your page https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ported-intel-based-pc.259381/#create_unibeast.
I downloaded Unibeast and ran it per the instructions but it will not proceed to completion. It keeps telling me I need to select an operating system. I had just selected Mojave on an earlier screen. Where it says to select one again, it shows Mojave but that is greyed out, leaving me stuck. Again, suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi there.

Well for your two problems -

1) How did you originally install Sierra?

The latest MultiBeast for Mojave no-longer uses individual audio drivers, but instead uses the AppleALC plug-in for Lilu. However, if you run the older, High Sierra version, of MultiBeast you can still install the Realtek ALC898 driver you need if AppleALC is not working for you.

2) Double-check that the full Mojave installer file - 'Install macOS Mojave' - is in your Applications folder.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back