Contribute
Register

Stuck on: Waiting on <dict ID="0">

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I want to use the Rx480 I need Sierra?

So if I want to use the Rx480 I need Sierra?
Correct, but you should also read the Note on current AMD cards (3rd & 4th Gen GCN) section

Here is the zipped Clover folder as you asked.

Also, on mavericks though, multibeast installation failed :(
Here is the zipped Clover folder as you asked.

Also, on mavericks though, multibeast installation failed :(

I have noted you are getting help from Moderator Brebo.

I will just watch the thread until you succeed in installing the mac OS you are happy running in this hardware or waiting a long time to get additional help and I can assist you.

Correct, but you should also read the Note on current AMD cards (3rd & 4th Gen GCN) section

hmmm but I can't get the Sierra installer past the "waiting on <dict ID=0>" error. Any idea's to fix that?

Or alternatively, would it be possible to have them both plugged in so that I can use the RX480 on my windows boot and the HD7970 for MAC?

I have noted you are getting help from Moderator Brebo.

I will just watch the thread until you succeed in installing the mac OS you are happy running in this hardware or waiting a long time to get additional help and I can assist you.

Ok Thanks a lot! If you could help me installing sierra that would be great but in the meantime i'll make do with mavericks :)

Guys, i am stuck on the same error with my sabertooth x79. I am trying to upgrade from Yosemitie and it's been so far unsuccessful. I even tried Enoch's Chameleon Bootloader for Sierra and same issue. I have my computer in pieces right now - disconnected just about everything i could think of. Tried all sorts of flags. I spent already 48h trying my best here. I am about to cry!

Guys, i am stuck on the same error with my sabertooth x79. I am trying to upgrade from Yosemitie and it's been so far unsuccessful. I even tried Enoch's Chameleon Bootloader for Sierra and same issue. I have my computer in pieces right now - disconnected just about everything i could think of. Tried all sorts of flags. I spent already 48h trying my best here. I am about to cry!
Off-topic
Don't hijack another user's thread - Start your own.

My system:
Rampage IV Extreme
Intel i-7 3930k
Standard RX480 (Also have a HD7970 but I get the same error with this graphics card)
32gb ram
SSD samsung 850 Pro 250gb

I have unplugged all of my harddrives and only usb mouse and keyboard are plugged in together with the USB stick made with Unibeast for Mac OS Sierra. I have also followed all the necessary steps in the UEFI BIOS.

I can reach the clover menu and when I try to install Sierra I get the Apple logo and a loadbar that gets stuck at the very beginning. So I tried to use bootflags: PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x2000 -v -f (I've found these from here because he has a very similar setup: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...me-core-i7-3930k-successful.51136/#post672550)

Then I get this error:
Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

Can someone please help me to get past this error?
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Robin

You have one of the most difficult Motherboards to install OS X or macOS Sierra. The USB ports don't work well and often quit during install and the Sierra USB installer stops loading file causing the error you have reported. You will hardly see a successful Sierra install documented if you check this Forum with your Motherboard as a search option for successful Sierra Installation.

If you can upload to this Forum your USB Installer's "CLOVER folder" as "zipped" after emptying its 'themes' folder's contents to reduce the file size. I will try and see if I can suggest some changes that might help.

Steps to do the above are:

• Connect your Sierra USB Installer to the System it was created.
  • Download Clover Configurator -Vibrant edition from http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-mac.php?version=vibrant
  • Launch CC-V and click on Mount EFI Partition if needed from the Left Border of CC-V screen
  • From the bottom half of CC-V screen under "efi Partitions". locate your Sierra USB Installer disk.
  • From the Right end of EFI on EFI of "your Sierra Installer Disk (disknsx) click on "Mount Partition" button
  • From the Desktop locate and click on "EFI" ( white icon) >EFI>CLOVER> themes and open and send its contents to trash
  • Navigate back to CLOVER, Right click CLOVER>"Compress CLOVER" and upload the zipped CLOVER to the Forum [ See composite image for guidance]
Hello please help Motherboard chipset intel HM75 (Panther point)
Intel Pentium b980
Sandy bridge-MB SV
Intel HD Graphics 2000 GT1

I get this error:
Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict> Installing Sierra thanks!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 105
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
@Gergarba, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer or laptop enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back