Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus
CPU
3.2 GHz i7 4-core
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 760
Hi all, I am stuck at stage one. I followed the format procedure for the thumb drive, but when I try to install Unibeast, it will not let me select any of the OS options (see screenshot). I am on Mac OS 10.9.5 and am trying to install Windows 10 on a different external hd. Any advice? Thanks.

Attachments

• UB-Install.jpg
    UB-Install.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 102
Hi all, I am stuck at stage one. I followed the format procedure for the thumb drive, but when I try to install Unibeast, it will not let me select any of the OS options (see screenshot). I am on Mac OS 10.9.5 and am trying to install Windows 10 on a different external hd. Any advice? Thanks.
you have to download a version of mac form the appstore

You are trying to install Windows 10? If so you should not have used Unibeast. Instead you should grab a copy of the Windows 10 iso file from Microsoft and create a bootable Windows 10 USB stick for use with your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back