CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
i dont know what im doing wrong i followed some bootable usb tutorial on youtube and im doing everything i can to get it to work but the first problem i had was that the mac os installation boot drive while booting on the apple logo to get me to the part to install it was getting stuck on the apple logo loading screen... i figured that maybe it was cause i didnt use clover bootloader cause it doesnt work on catalina so i couldnt install it, so i took my brothers mac and did the whole installation of the boot drive again with clover bootloader i checked the suggested driver and installed it and it did the same thing, got stuck on the apple logo loading screen at the end, and then i tried installing it with terminal and then install clover bootloader and that didnt even work everytime im in the clover boot menu and choose to boot the installation drive it just resets the computer and brings me back to the same clover boot menu, now im trying out the unibeast method and hopefully it works but i just want some clearification on...

i always hear people say it all depends on your hardware, so im gonna post a list of my hardware and if anyone can give me a concrete method on what kext to install what to enable and what to disable...

CPU: Intel 8700k
MotherBoard: Z390 Aorus Gaming 7
RAM: Vengence 32Gb RGB RAM, 3200Mhz
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750w P2
Cooler: Corsair Kraken x52 240mm
Memory: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
GPU: NONE... Still Didnt buy the one i got in mind (Sapphire RADEON RX 580 NITRO+) im using the intel Integrated graphics

have your bios set up properly?
maybe setting the verbose on and attaching screen shot here would be better to allow other to read the problem better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back