Lenovo Flex 2 15inch
CPU
i7-4510U
Graphics
HD 4400 + GT 840M, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Guys

TBH this is the most critical thread I've ever posted cause I'm really in a big terrible trouble. Really need your help. :'(

My Hackintosh (10.12.6) was pretty stable for a long period of time. Everything was working fine. No error no strange behavior.

Few hours ago when I was checking Activity Monitor I realized that ReportCrash is using %100 of CPU. Tried to disable it using the following command:

sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.ReportCrash.Root.plist

few seconds after executing it, the screen turned black and the system went for a "shut down" process. Actually it was trying to shut down but as it took long I thought it was stuck. So, I did a force Shut down using holding the power button.

Now It hangs on the loading screen. I've attached a short small video of the Verbose.

It seems the error is as follows:

"com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.system) <Critical> No task-access server configured! The system will not get very far

-----------

-Why I'm in trouble?

I don't have any recent backup and worse, some of my sensitive data is on the installed apps so I really need to be able to log in again in order to access them.

-No difference by trying these:

Creating a new user via Single User Mode,
Checking the disk using /sbin/fsck -fy (was okay)
No-cache option,
No injected kexts

I'm ready to do whatever you suggest in order to find the exact problem and fix it. Guys, I can't even think about a fresh clean install. I wish you knew how it's urgent. Please give me a chance to be able to repair it and log into the current OS again.

Attachments

Last edited: