Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck on language can't move to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Was it! just need mouse and key usb. Thanks all.

probably Intel HD Graphics 630 judging by https://ark.intel.com/products/97129/Intel-Core-i7-7700K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-4_50-GHz

Try what Adrian B suggested and just try using a usb keyboard and mouse

Hey I had the exact same problem and I tried getting a apple keyboard and magic mouse but it didn't work.. the mouse was stuck in the corner.
Here are my specs of my Precision 5510 dell laptop.
i7-6820hq 8cores upgraded version of the cpu
quadro M1000M
and here is my product code, H43BHC2
I need a reply ASAP, so if my today or tomorrow would be much appreciated! :thumbup:

Laptop installation uses different tools and requires a different approach - it sounds like your USB ports are possibly not functioning correctly. Does the Caps Lock button light up when pressed?

Laptop installation uses different tools and requires a different approach - it sounds like your USB ports are possibly not functioning correctly. Does the Caps Lock button light up when pressed?
It doesn't. So what does that mean? lost connection with usb drive? but also the light is still on on the usb..
It's in a usb 2.0 port.

Last edited:
Laptop users don't use Unibeast or MultiBeast as they are for desktop hardware. If the Caps Lock indicator does not function then you don't have correct USB functionality. That may be related to the installation or you may require do do further steps to get this running.

Use the install guide and methods in the Laptop section to correctly install for your hardware.

If you have done so and have this issue then post in the relevant laptop support section for the best response.

Your profile isn't correctly configured with your hardware. TIA

So, could you tell me what solution to do out of all of them that are in the links??

Gigabyte H310M H, GT-710, i3 8th generation. I have same problem. And also tell me about that my mother board and other configuration are ok or need any changes.

Also share step for bootable pendrive if i miss any things so i can confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back