Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H97M-D3H
CPU
i5 << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I’ve had my build working fine for months. Now out of nowhere when I try boot into my hackintosh SSD I get stuck on the gigabyte splash screen, it doesn’t even load Clover. I haven’t done any updates or anything else recently. I tried using the install usb to load the boot loader, initially it didn’t work but after many tries the bootloader loaded and recognised my SSD. I tried to boot into it but the screen just goes blank.

I’ve had this working for months.
Any ideas?

I’ve had my build working fine for months. Now out of nowhere when I try boot into my hackintosh SSD I get stuck on the gigabyte splash screen, it doesn’t even load Clover. I haven’t done any updates or anything else recently. I tried using the install usb to load the boot loader, initially it didn’t work but after many tries the bootloader loaded and recognised my SSD. I tried to boot into it but the screen just goes blank.

I’ve had this working for months.
Any ideas?

Disconnect the drive and see if it goes into bios screen. If so you may have a corrupted ssd. If you can boot into repair mode use disk utility to repair disk.

Disconnect the drive and see if it goes into bios screen. If so you may have a corrupted ssd. If you can boot into repair mode use disk utility to repair disk.
I booted into Linux and can mount and access the drive fine. The drive seems to be good. I’ll try boot into disk utility and try repair anyway.

I booted into Linux and can mount and access the drive fine. The drive seems to be good.
Ran disk utility on the drive (connected it to a Mac) and everything was fine, no errors etc

Usually when I boot from an installer USB is pretty much instant but now it’s also hanging around the mobo splash screen. The usb indicator light is flashing though. Any idea what it could be because the drives seem to be fine and I can boot into other OS without any problems.

Usually when I boot from an installer USB is pretty much instant but now it’s also hanging around the mobo splash screen. The usb indicator light is flashing though. Any idea what it could be because the drives seem to be fine and I can boot into other OS without any problems.
Hey Junaid

Did you find the solution, I have the exact same problem here !

Hey Junaid

Did you find the solution, I have the exact same problem here !
I did eventually manage to solve it, I messed around with so much I can’t remember everything exactly and it was a while ago as well. But I did create a new boot key with updated macOS and clover. I think that was the main part that fixed it. Maybe those also need to be updated for you, try it out it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back