Contribute
Register

Stuck on “FORCING CS RUNTIME...” after 10.14.4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is from the Majove SSD. What should I add to SMBIOS and ACPI?
  • I have edited and zipped your EFI.
    • I have added some essential kexts in CLOVER/kexts/Other and removed the empty Numbered kext folders without any purpose in macOSMojave
    • I have edited config.plist
  • Use this edited EFI (save a copy of your EFI just in case you want to revert)
  • I suggest installing these kexts from Other folder to your /L/E of the Mojave SSD using Kext Utility.

Attachments

• EFI .zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 136
  • I have edited and zipped your EFI.
    • I have added some essential kexts in CLOVER/kexts/Other and removed the empty Numbered kext folders without any purpose in macOSMojave
    • I have edited config.plist
  • Use this edited EFI (save a copy of your EFI just in case you want to revert)
  • I suggest installing these kexts from Other folder to your /L/E of the Mojave SSD using Kext Utility.
I managed to complete the 10.14.4 update by booting via my install USB. After updating I replaced my EFI folder with the one u attached and then installed the kexts as u suggested. Now when I try boot into my SSD the system won’t even go to the boot loader, the pc just restarts. With my old EFI everything seems find just that I don’t have 4K anymore

I managed to complete the 10.14.4 update by booting via my install USB. After updating I replaced my EFI folder with the one u attached and then installed the kexts as u suggested. Now when I try boot into my SSD the system won’t even go to the boot loader, the pc just restarts. With my old EFI everything seems find just that I don’t have 4K anymore
Okay I’m not sure what happened, I just restarted and went to settings and 4K 30Hz is back. Didn’t make any other changes (this is with my old EFI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back