Contribute
Register

Stuck on “End RandomSeed”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H97M-D3H
CPU
i5 << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I’ve had my hackintosh working for a couple months, now all of a sudden I get stuck on “End RandomSeed” when booting in verbose mode. If I don’t use a USB install key to boot into verbose mode I just get stuck at the mobo splash screen.

Often caused by the lack of (or incorrect) memory fix driver in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.

Most people only need :

ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi (or apfs.efi)
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi (or vboxhfs-64-efi)

Often caused by the lack of (or incorrect) memory fix driver in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.

Most people only need :

ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi (or apfs.efi)
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi (or vboxhfs-64-efi)

Okay I managed to mount the EFI partition and there’s quite I bit of stuff there but I don’t have AptioMemoryFix

Last edited:
I added the missing driver and still get the same problem

I added the missing driver and still get the same problem
You might try another one then, but only one at a time. (OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv)
See also nickwoodhams.com.

As you say that your USB installer works ok you could look and see which memory fix driver it uses and then replicate that on your hard drive.

You might try another one then, but only one at a time. (OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv)
See also nickwoodhams.com.

As you say that your USB installer works ok you could look and see which memory fix driver it uses and then replicate that on your hard drive.

I’ll try that and see. I did say USB installer but it’s just a usb with the clover. (My SSD doesn’t even load the bootloader at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back