Contribute
Register

Stuck on Apple Logo without progress bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having done this, unfortunately this just causes it to reboot and return to CLOVER.

Therefore I cannot upload a screenshot

Having done this, unfortunately this just causes it to reboot and return to CLOVER.

Therefore I cannot upload a screenshot

Sorry.
  • From CBM screen >Options>GraphicsInjector-> Change Fake ID to invalid 12345678
  • Take a Photo Before and after for your record and uploading
  • Esc to CBM screen
  • Boot the System Disk in verbose.
  • Let us get back to previous Graphics.

No problem, so I’ve reverted the Fake ID to 0x12345678 as the attached picture shows.

I’m now back at a booting version like before, I still have the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in my Clover and it seems to boot fine with or without it.

Thanks P1LGRIM for the info and link

No problem, so I’ve reverted the Fake ID to 0x12345678 as the attached picture shows.

I’m now back at a booting version like before, I still have the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in my Clover and it seems to boot fine with or without it.

Thanks P1LGRIM for the info and link
  • Follow P1LGRIM's GUIDE.
  • Important to take screen captures at each stage, to document steps for going back if needed
  • or use them as part of your own Installation Manual for the current hardware when successful.

I tried to follow the guide given in the link, but have hit a problem in Hackintool.

As attached, it doesn't recognise my IntelGen, and I don't have options on the dropdown menu to select it manually.

I've searched forums and comments but can't seem to find a solution.

Attachments

• Hackintool.png
    Hackintool.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 52
Having solved the above, I am having issues when generating the Patch. As uploaded, and in the link from P1lgrim, I am not getting an identity for PCI Root. I haven't been able to solve this despite a lot of trying. Any suggestions?

I believe this to be an issue connected to Hackintool not detecting any GPU Info

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 19.29.47.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 19.29.47.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 19.29.59.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 19.29.59.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 19.45.10.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 19.45.10.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited: