Geforce GTX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everybody! :wave:

I was able to install Mountain Lion on this system using the Unibeast for ML method.

CPU: Intel i7 2600K, LGA 1155
MOBO: Gigabyte H67MA-USB3-B3
GPU: Geforce evga GTX 570 1.2gb
8 Gb RAM

On Mountain Lion i was getting video at full resolution and also was able to surf the web. Then I install Multibeast and put the DSDT.aml for my motherboard dawnloaded from this site. Select Chimera, i7 sandy bridge option... I think I pick some wrong settings because when I reboot the system i get stuck on the apple logo and can't boot OSX ML.

Should I reinstall ML from my USB with Unibeast again and try different settings on Multibeast?

Any advice regarding on the settings of Multibeast and how to get audio and video working great?

I have two HDD, the other one is with Win7, but after all this BIOS change for the hackintosh I get the "BOOTMGR is missing" error. Should I use the Win7 DVD method to repair this? or I need to do something different in order to dual boot with OSX ML .

Thank You!

PS: Sorry for my english, spanish is my mother lenguaje :rolleyes:.

Try booting with -v -x. If you are able to boot into OSX then run multibeast again with below option else re-install the OSX.

Latest multibeast settings.

UserDSDT or DSDT-Free
Audio > ALC889 with DSDT
Disk > 3rd Party SATA
Network > Lnx2Mac's Realtek RTL8xxx
Customization > Boot Option > 1080p boot screen
Customization > Instant menu (For Dual boot Option)
Customization > SSDT Options > Sandybridge code i7

For dual boot make the OSX drive as the first booting device.

More info about dual boot > http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leop...tibooting-novice-updated-3-12-see-log-11.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back