i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi folks!

First, thank you for all the resources/guides, without all this information I could not have built my hackintosh (at least to start XDD)

I am building my first hackintosh with the following specs

Motherboard Asus Prime z390-A
CPU i9 9900k
PSU Corsar hx750
CPU Cooler Kraken x72
Case CoolerMaster mastercase h500m
HDD 2x V-NAND SSD 970 PRO NVMe M.2
RAM 2x16 GB 32GB DDR4 3200mhz Vengance LPX

I prefer to use the GPU graphics because this pc will be for development, so I do not need a graphics card.

Attached to this post you can find my EFI/Clover folder, which I created having as reference two sources:
When I start the installation of Mojave, I have two errors at differents states of the installation process.
  1. During the installation process when the OS is instaling and it is about to end (I think the error was prompted when the installation remains 2 minutes). I get this error
    during-installation-error.png
  2. After the installation process ends with error, I reset my pc and at Clover Bootloader I selected "boot from Hackintosh HD" option but I am getting this error
    after-boot-hackintosh-hd-partition.png
I think the errors are related but I do not know how to fix it...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
  • during-installation-error.png
    during-installation-error.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 88
Hi folks!

First, thank you for all the resources/guides, without all this information I could not have built my hackintosh (at least to start XDD)

I am building my first hackintosh with the following specs

Motherboard Asus Prime z390-A
CPU i9 9900k
PSU Corsar hx750
CPU Cooler Kraken x72
Case CoolerMaster mastercase h500m
HDD 2x V-NAND SSD 970 PRO NVMe M.2
RAM 2x16 GB 32GB DDR4 3200mhz Vengance LPX

I prefer to use the GPU graphics because this pc will be for development, so I do not need a graphics card.

Attached to this post you can find my EFI/Clover folder, which I created having as reference two sources:
When I start the installation of Mojave, I have two errors at differents states of the installation process.
  1. During the installation process when the OS is instaling and it is about to end (I think the error was prompted when the installation remains 2 minutes). I get this error
    View attachment 427615
  2. After the installation process ends with error, I reset my pc and at Clover Bootloader I selected "boot from Hackintosh HD" option but I am getting this error
    View attachment 427616
I think the errors are related but I do not know how to fix it...
  • Since you are new to Hackintosh and this Forum, please note, according to the the Forum Rules , you need to list the Make and Model of MoBo, CPU , Graphics to be used to your Account details.
  • This will list them under your login name and logo and can be found all the time, through out the troubleshoot and we don't have to scroll up to #1 to find them to correlate with what you post on each thread to help.
  • To answer problem seen on verbose boot screen , we need to know the BIOS options chosen to boot the Disk and the CLOVER Folder inside the disk that works with BIOS to boot the disk. Uploading BIOS screen shots and CLOVER from the hidden EFI folder of the USB Installer will be needed to figure out why booting is failing.
  • You have uploaded CLOVER and we may have to assume your BIOS options are all appropriate for Hackintosh Mojave installation using the MoBo Chipsets working with CLOVER. If you had uploaded BIOS screen shots like you have uploaded CLOVER and the Verbose boot screen and the listed Hardware, it would be easier to answer without making any assumptions.
  • The verbose boot screen shows a normal looking shut down screen and if that happens during the reboots of a multi-stage installation with 3-4 reboots BEFORE a Recovery Disk is created and then on final boot from Clover Boot Manger (CBM) screen , the System disk opens the Welcome Screen and beyond and finally reaches the new desktop.
    • In that case those "shut down screens" shown on the uploaded images are NORMAL and by themselves do not signal anything ominous.
  • If after those reboots you don't see the creation of a RECOVERY disk, then something has gone wrong.
    • An image of CBM screen with the icons, along with those verbose boot screens would have helped us to get ourselves oriented to what you are actually seeing on your Monitor.
    • Interpretation of the verbose screes with the CBM screen can help us to be more definitive in answering
  • Now , the uploaded CLOVER has a MAJOR issue. There are no kexts in any of the Kexts folders!!!!
    • The empty Numbered folders are of no use and can be trashed.
    • But the kexts/Other must have ESSENTIAL files like FakeSMC.kext, Lilu, WhateverGreen , Apple Alc. USBInjectall, XHCI-unsupported and your Ethernet kext.
    • See your CLOVER File tree screen shot all needed kexts are missing
  • I have not checked config.plsit without correcting this problem there is no use checking it as config.plist depends up on kexts/Other to boot the disk.

Attachments

• 1.EFI_Clover File Tree.png
    1.EFI_Clover File Tree.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 154
Hi!

Thanks for you reply :)

I've finally been able to install mojave and everything work like a charm, But I have no idea how I did it xD. I am going to clean up my clover and BIOS configuration, and them I will write a guide using my config.

Thanks!

Hey!

Can you please post a copy of your EFI or send at least of your config.plist file? I've been struggling with this same configuration with no success.

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back