Contribute
Register

Stuck in kernel panic with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the issue has to be something else, because this value was set to true all the time.

Not according to the photo you posted. That KP is specifically caused by an unpatched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement and locked CPU MSR 0xE2. Double check the config.plist that you're using.

So it mgiht be a syntax error before this, gonna check it out, but that might take a while.

I was fibbeling with the GUI settings ;-)

[SOLVED] Stuck in kernel panic with Clover

So it was a syntax error in the clover config.plist which caused the mess. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

So it was a syntax error in the clover config.plist which caused the mess. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I figured...

Best to use Clover Configurator or a plist editor. XML is not very "human friendly."

Hey there, I'm trying to use mac os sierra 10.12.2 on my asus k501ux i have the usb boot loader made successfully but when i try to run it i run into a kernel panic every time. mind sharing what you did exactly? hope to hear from any help soon!

How can I fix this kernel panic.

View attachment 392054
How can I fix this kernel panic.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back