Geforce 9600GT 512 MB RAM
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello guys,
at first i would like to excuse me for my English, I'm a Russian living in Germany
I have a problem with upgrading my Hacki to Mavericks. I'm not being able to reach an Installer , stuck in black screen...
i have had successfully run the ML 10.8.5 on this build but i was stupid and started the installer after downloading from App store. After that i got a Message "installation failed... " and have had to reformat the Mac OS HDD, because installer was overriding the EFI partition. Now i have installed Sn0wLeo 10.6.8 was able re download the Mavericks Installer from Apple store and create an usb HDD using Unibeast 3.0 but i cannot boot Mavericks installer into , i still getting a black screen installer screen instead.
I have tried some chimera boot flags: GraphicsEnabler=Yes/NO, IGPlatformEnabler=Yes/No PCIrootID=0/1 cpus=1
npci=0x2000 but no Luck.
any help would be appreciated
Thanks a lot
cu Gandalf
my Build: Motherboard: GA-P35- DS3D v.1.0
CPU Q6600 Core2 tm
4 GB of RAM
NVIDIA Geforce 9600GT 512MB ram

hello guys,
at first i would like to excuse me for my English, I'm a Russian living in Germany
I have a problem with upgrading my Hacki to Mavericks. I'm not being able to reach an Installer , stuck in black screen...
i have had successfully run the ML 10.8.5 on this build but i was stupid and started the installer after downloading from App store. After that i got a Message "installation failed... " and have had to reformat the Mac OS HDD, because installer was overriding the EFI partition. Now i have installed Sn0wLeo 10.6.8 was able re download the Mavericks Installer from Apple store and create an usb HDD using Unibeast 3.0 but i cannot boot Mavericks installer into , i still getting a black screen installer screen instead.
I have tried some chimera boot flags: GraphicsEnabler=Yes/NO, IGPlatformEnabler=Yes/No PCIrootID=0/1 cpus=1
npci=0x2000 but no Luck.
any help would be appreciated
Thanks a lot
cu Gandalf
my Build: Motherboard: GA-P35- DS3D v.1.0
CPU Q6600 Core2 tm
4 GB of RAM
NVIDIA Geforce 9600GT 512MB ram

Same here with same specs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back