Contribute
Register

Stuck in Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm from a country that a macbook pro costs 10x the min salary. So i'm tried desperately make the hackintosh but i can't.

So lets go,

I tried in my notebook dell inspiron 15r SE 7520, is a i7 and the some AMD graphic card, 8gb memory, its a decent notebook.

I Make de bootable Pendrive, i make the boot, enter the Unibeast(clover, i dont get) menu, choose External(Sierra), show the apple logo, start load the progress bar, in the half stop and go to a Black Screen.

Ok, i need use flags.
List Flags i used(Problably i forgot to put here someone):
-x, -f, -v, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No/0/1, npci=0x2000/0x3000, PCIRoot = 1, PCIRootUID = 1.

When i use -v, he shows the console, in the same time with not -v, the black screen came and i can't see the console anymore.

If someone can help, please help, i don't have and don't wanna pay 10x the min salary for a macbook.

Obs: 10x its the most basic macbook.

Thanks!

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hi, i'm from a country that a macbook pro costs 10x the min salary. So i'm tried desperately make the hackintosh but i can't.

So lets go,

I tried in my notebook dell inspiron 15r SE 7520, is a i7 and the some AMD graphic card, 8gb memory, its a decent notebook.

I Make de bootable Pendrive, i make the boot, enter the Unibeast(clover, i dont get) menu, choose External(Sierra), show the apple logo, start load the progress bar, in the half stop and go to a Black Screen.

Ok, i need use flags.
List Flags i used(Problably i forgot to put here someone):
-x, -f, -v, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No/0/1, npci=0x2000/0x3000, PCIRoot = 1, PCIRootUID = 1.

When i use -v, he shows the console, in the same time with not -v, the black screen came and i can't see the console anymore.

If someone can help, please help, i don't have and don't wanna pay 10x the min salary for a macbook.

Obs: 10x its the most basic macbook.

Thanks!
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back