Contribute
Register

stuck, help! ML won't boot,(iobluetoothhcicontroller - started - completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the same problem as OP, and WILL boot in safe mode.
After googling the problem and perusing forums I've read that it could be graphics related, power management related, or bluetooth related.
I don't have any bluetooth hardware, so I don't think it's that.
Any idea if this is solvable with Multibeast?
Cheers

Might be unrelated, but just try booting with DSDT=null boot flag (a very long shot).

Thanks for the suggestion, but this didn't work.

Same problem as mentioned below. MSI Z77A GD65 motherboard with GeForce 650 Ti graphics card removed.

anyone have a solution to this?

I have the same issue with my ASROCK H55M-LE and Nvidia GT520 graphics..

Has anyone any solution?

(I'm german, sorry for bad grammar D:!)

Thanks for the suggestion, but this didn't work.

Same problem as mentioned below. MSI Z77A GD65 motherboard with GeForce 650 Ti graphics card removed.

anyone have a solution to this?

I just reinstalled using unibeast and multibeast with my graphics card plugged in when it would work and removed when it wouldn't

Messed with the UEFI settings between PEG and IGD to get it right. Lots of restarts and installing and removing the graphics card involved, but its up and running now.

I am having the same problem. MSI Z77A-G45, board bios 2.10 patched. Core I7 3770.

I can only boot in safe mode.

Anyone have any suggestions. I have tried using just HD4000 graphics and with my GTX650 card installed (PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=no). Neither works unless I use safe mode.

Help!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 825
I am having the same problem. MSI Z77A-G45, board bios 2.10 patched. Core I7 3770.

I can only boot in safe mode.

Anyone have any suggestions. I have tried using just HD4000 graphics and with my GTX650 card installed (PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=no). Neither works unless I use safe mode.

Help!

See my post here...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...stallation-using-multibeast-3.html#post598275

I followed directions from...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...hcicontroller-start-completed.html#post572698

I got stuck as well, and got around it with the code I mentioned, but am now stuck elsewhere. Not sure if that would help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back