Contribute
Register

stuck, help! ML won't boot,(iobluetoothhcicontroller - started - completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabayte za68ma-d2h-b3 Uefi
CPU
intel core i5-3570k
Graphics
asus Geforce gtx 650ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
please help, After install ML I stuck in boot, (iobluetoothhcicontroller - started - completed)... I can only start montain lion in safe mode, please help..

please help, After install ML I stuck in boot, (iobluetoothhcicontroller - started - completed)... I can only start montain lion in safe mode, please help..

Had a similar issue. Gave up and decided to redo the Unibeast stick. Fingers crossed. Damn thing is taking forever, in large part becuase my USB stick is.... getting worn down. Slow read/write speeds are eating my lunch!

Had this problem. Wasn't Bluetooth related, but graphics related. You get this issue, I think, because it's just the last thing that loads before it tries to go graphical.

You'll probably need to putz about it with your graphics config on boot

so, for example, try

"-v GraphicsEnabler=No"

see if that helps. I see you're using a Nvidia 5 series -- might have to do some stuff with NVEnabler, but I'm not really familiar. Good luck!

Try to pull your graphics card and boot with the integrated graphics I have had that issue before as well. Then you will need to find a working next for your 5xx Graphics card.

NOT 100% SURE but i think I have solved this issue for my GT 520 by replacing the Geforce.kext with the version from 10.7.4 ?

worth a try,

PS. I tried to upload it for you but it says the file size exceeds the limit

hope this helps

IoBuletooth error

Try to pull your graphics card and boot with the integrated graphics I have had that issue before as well. Then you will need to find a working next for your 5xx Graphics card.

NOT 100% SURE but i think I have solved this issue for my GT 520 by replacing the Geforce.kext with the version from 10.7.4 ?

worth a try,

PS. I tried to upload it for you but it says the file size exceeds the limit

hope this helps

i have same error with nvida 7300 graphic cared. when install with USB drive. same issue show but installation processor done. after reboot same place stuck the system. tony please help ...

stuck, hellp! ML won't boot,(iobluetoothhcicontroller - started - completed)

You guys get this working? I'm having a similar problem where reboot after install hangs right after:

[IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

Mine is an Intel H61 Motherboard. Tried pulling the Nvidia GT520 (ASUS), using only the onboard graphics. Hangs at same spot. Ran with GraphicsEnabler=No, Hangs at same spot. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

It will boot via safe mode.

Did anyone ever get it working.

Generally, when you see IOBluetoothHCIController - started - [completed], it is graphics related. As the completed indicates, bluetooth has installed, and the framebuffers are starting to load when it freezes. It is usually a case where your graphics are unsupported and MAY be remedied by inserting your device ID in the appropriate graphic kext(s)

I am having the same issue as OP. I attempted a clean install of 10.8.3 I cloned right before this little endeavor, so I can revert if need be, but I'd like to get it going. Tried it on IGFX, even removed my gtx660 which i had running fine on 10.8.2

Gigabyte h77-ds3h
i5 3570k

Please help, friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back