GTX 1070
hi everybody !
I'm a problem when I want to install Mojave 10.14.5 with Clover_V2.4_r4961

my new setup :
- I9 9900x
- ASUS X299 PRIME DELUXE 2
- RADEON VEGA VII
- RAM G-SKILL 4 x 16go 3600mhz

I tested with with OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and same problem.

I'm stuck with verbose at End RandomSeed with ++++++++++++

Any solution to test ?

thank's :)

Attachments

• IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 52
Look at @kgp’s guide and the X299 thread. He has efi folders setup for X299.

I've been using those distributions and their variations to no avail. I'm wondering if there's a general compatibility issue with the Deluxe II. Differentiating the Asus X299 Prime Deluxe from the Asus X299 Prime Deluxe II might be a problem. My mobo may have to wait for a BIOS update; the last one was back in July 2019.

I've made new installers, tried existing known good builds, while replacing the EFI contents with an X299-friendly set, and I too still get the End RandomSeed ++++++++++++++++.

Strange stuff.

I've been using those distributions and their variations to no avail. I'm wondering if there's a general compatibility issue with the Deluxe II. Differentiating the Asus X299 Prime Deluxe from the Asus X299 Prime Deluxe II might be a problem. My mobo may have to wait for a BIOS update; the last one was back in July 2019.

I've made new installers, tried existing known good builds, while replacing the EFI contents with an X299-friendly set, and I too still get the End RandomSeed ++++++++++++++++.

Strange stuff.

Did you solve the problem? I am experiencing the same issue with an Asus X299 TUF Mark 2.

Did you solve the problem? I am experiencing the same issue with an Asus X299 TUF Mark 2.

Since that time, I've returned the X299 board and the CPU and went with my current build you'll see to the left. I should not have given up so easily because a later BIOS allowed for an unlock of the MSR register. Check those X299 forums for your board. It's a common issue.

Since that time, I've returned the X299 board and the CPU and went with my current build you'll see to the left. I should not have given up so easily because a later BIOS allowed for an unlock of the MSR register. Check those X299 forums for your board. It's a common issue.

Thank you very much for your advice, it seems this motherboard needs the patches related to that register, but that did solve the problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back