Contribute
Register

Stuck at white screen with grey Apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, y have ASUS P8H67-M evo, and same issue after Multibeast
If you tried to install "AppleACPIRollback" from Multibeast and still not work, maybe i have an alternate solution.

You should Download an older version of multibeast ( BEFORE 10.9.5 )
1. Please be sure you have the "DevMode" Activated in Chameleon Plist
2. Boot with -f -x
3. Delete AppleACPIPlateform in System/Library/Extensions
4. Run the old Multibeast and Choose the " Older Rollback " :headbang:

Don't forget BEFORE 10.9.5 !!!

It worked for me.
I don't know what they changing on 10.9.5 but this is the only solution i've found

So, y have ASUS P8H67-M evo, and same issue after Multibeast
If you tried to install "AppleACPIRollback" from Multibeast and still not work, maybe i have an alternate solution.

You should Download an older version of multibeast ( BEFORE 10.9.5 )
1. Please be sure you have the "DevMode" Activated in Chameleon Plist
2. Boot with -f -x
3. Delete AppleACPIPlateform in System/Library/Extensions
4. Run the old Multibeast and Choose the " Older Rollback " :headbang:

Don't forget BEFORE 10.9.5 !!!

It worked for me.
I don't know what they changing on 10.9.5 but this is the only solution i've found

I haven't ever booted into Yosemite itself, so why would it matter which multibeast version is on the USB stick? I don't see how that would cause the problem I'm having.

1. I haven't ever booted into Yosemite itself, so why would it matter which multibeast version is on the USB stick? I don't see how that would cause the problem I'm having.

bump

I too am stuck at the white screen. Gigabyte H61 USB3 GT640 i5 2500. I ran -v and received the attached. Any thoughts? Never had an issue installing any previous versions. This is an update from a mavericks (removed the kexts and plist as per the instructions). A clean install does not work either though. Any insight would be great, otherwise guess I'm just going to stick with mavericks.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2014-12-03 07.38.55.jpg
    2014-12-03 07.38.55.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back