<< Solved >> Stuck at unknown panic error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer E5-575g-543V, BIOS : InsydeH20
CPU
Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5 Ghz
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 950M - Intel Graphics 620(integrated)
Hello,
I created a bootable USB key, with the classic Clover installation, to create a dual boot (Windows/mojave) on my Acer E5-575g-543v.
I first launched it only with the -v option, but I had to add the "no_compat_check" option.

To make the debug easier, I added those options, in the menu shown when you press "space" over the "Install macOS Mojave" button:
-Keep syms
-Don't reboot on panic errors

The problem is that at the end, it tells me that I have a panic error, but I can't find it in the logs because it goes too fast. Can you help me please?
I share you a Zip file with my whole EFI partition, containing kexts, config.plist etc... and if I missed some infos, tell me and I will give you these.

Goodbye

Attachments

• EFI content.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 110
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello,
I created a bootable USB key, with the classic Clover installation, to create a dual boot (Windows/mojave) on my Acer E5-575g-543v.
I first launched it only with the -v option, but I had to add the "no_compat_check" option.

To make the debug easier, I added those options, in the menu shown when you press "space" over the "Install macOS Mojave" button:
-Keep syms
-Don't reboot on panic errors

The problem is that at the end, it tells me that I have a panic error, but I can't find it in the logs because it goes too fast. Can you help me please?
I share you a Zip file with my whole EFI partition, containing kexts, config.plist etc... and if I missed some infos, tell me and I will give you these.

Goodbye
missing FakeSMC or VirutalSMC in clover/kexts/other

missing FakeSMC or VirutalSMC in clover/kexts/other

Hello,
Thanks for your help, I tried Many cases, but none did the job:
-virtual SMC kext+ uefi driver ''virtual smc'' + boot options ''-v'', "don't reboot on panic'' and ''-no_compat_check'' = changes nothing (it still tells me that I have a panic error, and I can't find it.)

-virtualsmc kext + ''-v'' + ''don't reboot on panic'' = ''this version of macOs is not supported''

-virtualsmc kext + virtualsmc uefi Driver + "-v" + "don't reboot on panic''= also ''this Version of macOS is Not supported''

And it is the same with fakesmc kexts and drivers.

Actually, it looks like these kexts and drivers changed nothing. Maybe they don't load at boot? That would be surprising, because I installed Them directly from Clover Configurator, but this is possible.

Good bye, and thanks for your help

Hello,
Thanks for your help, I tried Many cases, but none did the job:
-virtual SMC kext+ uefi driver ''virtual smc'' + boot options ''-v'', "don't reboot on panic'' and ''-no_compat_check'' = changes nothing (it still tells me that I have a panic error, and I can't find it.)

-virtualsmc kext + ''-v'' + ''don't reboot on panic'' = ''this version of macOs is not supported''

-virtualsmc kext + virtualsmc uefi Driver + "-v" + "don't reboot on panic''= also ''this Version of macOS is Not supported''

And it is the same with fakesmc kexts and drivers.

Actually, it looks like these kexts and drivers changed nothing. Maybe they don't load at boot? That would be surprising, because I installed Them directly from Clover Configurator, but this is possible.

Good bye, and thanks for your help
'this version of macOs is not supported'
you have used the wrong config.plist

Worked perfectly with Fake SMC ans appropriate config.plist. Thanks you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back