GTX 560 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
here is some info for you guys:D:
i have the gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H REV 1.1 motherboard if that helps, i have both the os x snow leopard disc and the os x lion disc, i am using the iBoot ivy bridge because of my ivy bridge i7 processor and my main drive is an OCZ 120 GB SSD i was using the iBoot+Multibeast method for installing, i started out with installing snow leopard and then i did the combo update and before i rebooted i used multibeast and in it i selected the easybeast and the system configuration or something, i was following a guide by lifehacker, once i did that i rebooted but it did not automatically log into os x and i just stayed froxen at the apple logo so i had to put the iboot disc back in, then i installed the kexts but i am not sure if they were the right ones for the REV 1.1 motherboard, when i restarted, same thing, i had to use the iBoot to get in but this time i just keep getting stuck at the apple logo screen, even with iBoot inside!!!:cry: help please!!!

here is some info for you guys:D:
i have the gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H REV 1.1 motherboard if that helps, i have both the os x snow leopard disc and the os x lion disc, i am using the iBoot ivy bridge because of my ivy bridge i7 processor and my main drive is an OCZ 120 GB SSD i was using the iBoot+Multibeast method for installing, i started out with installing snow leopard and then i did the combo update and before i rebooted i used multibeast and in it i selected the easybeast and the system configuration or something, i was following a guide by lifehacker, once i did that i rebooted but it did not automatically log into os x and i just stayed froxen at the apple logo so i had to put the iboot disc back in, then i installed the kexts but i am not sure if they were the right ones for the REV 1.1 motherboard, when i restarted, same thing, i had to use the iBoot to get in but this time i just keep getting stuck at the apple logo screen, even with iBoot inside!!!:cry: help please!!!

festyuz

When using the iBoot for Ivy Bridge we do not use the Multibeast we go from 10.6.0 /3 to 10.6.8 and then the APP store -
get the ML make the UniBeast USB and the boot from the ML UNIBEAST flash drive.

That guide at the other site is a wack job and should not be used as it may or may not contain a wacked kernel we only use the TMX*^ methods here - see and read this - http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back