Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H270-Gaming 3 / hp prodesk 600 g2 - sff
CPU
i7-7700K / Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) 6500 / 3.2 GHz
Graphics
R9 280X / Intel HD 530
Hello. I wanted to ask you if you could tell me how to solve this issue posted in the picture (the ++++... problem). It reboots after it shows the pluses.. I tried reinserting the ram in the other slots. Removed other pci cards, removed usbs.
Also tried to boot with some flags. I used the "el capitan installation for any intel processor" post from this forum to make the usb installation.
My configuration is
Cpu: I7 7700k
Mobo: gigabyte h270-gaming 3
Ram: 2xhyperx 2400mhz
GPU: AMD Saphire 280x Vapor X
Also i have other gpu card but now i have unplugged it for the installation - hope so i will not have a problem for connecting it later after the installation. The other gpu is AMD r5 230.
Can you help me solve this issue and continue to through the installation.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7113.JPG
    IMG_7113.JPG
    678.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
ok thank you i reinstalled clover, changed CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 and downloaded new OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and changed it with the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.. But now i am stuck in the boot failed step.. I suppose it is because my cpu is not natively supported for macOS. So how can i apply the FakeCPUID with Skylake ID? I suppose i have to change something in the clover.plist or apply some other kext in the efi folder? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7149.JPG
    IMG_7149.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
So how can i apply the FakeCPUID with Skylake ID? I suppose i have to change something in the clover.plist or apply some other kext in the efi folder? Thanks

So did you read the topics?

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

1.To boot, CPU ID needs to be spoofed. Go into Clover options at boot time and input the Skylake ID as FakeCPUID. Then just add the key and string in the KextandKernelPatches section of Clover's config.plist during post-installation.

Skylake CPUID: 0x0506E3

Ok i added the fakecpuid id but i am still stuck at the same step.. can you tell me what to do?
Two pics are attached, clover options and screen where i am stuck

Attachments

• IMG_7173.JPG
    IMG_7173.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7174.JPG
    IMG_7174.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 111
Ok i added the fakecpuid id but i am still stuck at the same step.. can you tell me what to do?
Two pics are attached, clover options and screen where i am stuck

Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.
If that doesn't work, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Ok the CsrActiveConfig was changed to 0x67.. also i changed the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi with the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and now it enterned inside the installation but it was stuck at this stage.. and after 3-4 min the screen went blank and nothing happened.. :/ what should i do next? I suppose this has something to do with the gpu driver...

Attachments

• IMG_7186.JPG
    IMG_7186.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Ok the CsrActiveConfig was changed to 0x67.. also i changed the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi with the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and now it enterned inside the installation but it was stuck at this stage.. and after 3-4 min the screen went blank and nothing happened.. :/ what should i do next? I suppose this has something to do with the gpu driver...

Anyone? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back