CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Hi

I am stuck at "PCI configuration end, bridges 4, devices 11" on the first USB boot.

My machine is:
  • MB Asus Prime Z390-A
  • Intel i5 9600K (internal GPU)
I tried a few fix attempts that I found online, but none of them worked.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    637.6 KB · Views: 208
following. Same here but different config. Maybe you get some good ideas.

I quit and decided to follow another tutorial with very similar specs with mine and it worked perfectly fine. I couldn't find a solution to this problem here.

I quit and decided to follow another tutorial with very similar specs with mine and it worked perfectly fine. I couldn't find a solution to this problem here.

Can you provide a link please?

I'm not sure where to insert this. Can you please help me out?
Use the clover boot menu. Use cursor arrows to go to Options at the clover boot screen. Go to the first option Boot Arg. Hit enter and add
npci=0x2000 then hit enter again and scroll to the bottom and exit then boot. If it works you can set it permanently using Clover Configurator app or other editing app.

Use the clover boot menu. Use cursor arrows to go to Options at the clover boot screen. Go to the first option Boot Arg. Hit enter and add
npci=0x2000 then hit enter again and scroll to the bottom and exit then boot. If it works you can set it permanently using Clover Configurator app or other editing app.

aah bootflag okay. I ended up trying it, but didn't work. Thank you tho

I have the same problem.

Build is:
- msi mpg z390 gaming pro carbon ac
- i7-9700k
- rtx 2070 (I know it won't work but I want to use it in dual boot with windows)

Tried the `npci=0x2000` setting once. Also tried all USB ports.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I should also mention the monitor is connected to the Nvidia GPU via display port. Is it even possible to have a windows/mac dual boot with this configuration, without having to pull out the graphics card every time I want to boot into mac?

IMG_9761.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back