Contribute
Register

Stuck at Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the exact same position! I'm attempting to multi-box my machine (H97N-WIFI, i3-4360, NVIDIA GTX-750Ti, 16Gb Crucial, 2x256Gb Samsung 850 PRO SSDs) - one SSD for OSX 10.10, and the other for Win8.1:
  • Downloaded 10.10 from the App Store.
  • Built the UniBeast using a USB stick
  • Tailored the settings for my BIOS as per the UniBeast installation guide
  • However, the loading of the boot screen to OSX through UniBeast hangs indefinitely right at a specific line (through verbose loading) involving the Bluetooth Controller Transport.
I tried all of the variations I could find (-v, -x, -s, etc...) through this site and others, and every time it fails at the exact same line.

All I need to do is get the OSX boot loader to mount successfully - I haven't even been able to install anything to the SSD yet!

Any ideas here?

I'm in the exact same position! I'm attempting to multi-box my machine (H97N-WIFI, i3-4360, NVIDIA GTX-750Ti, 16Gb Crucial, 2x256Gb Samsung 850 PRO SSDs) - one SSD for OSX 10.10, and the other for Win8.1:
  • Downloaded 10.10 from the App Store.
  • Built the UniBeast using a USB stick
  • Tailored the settings for my BIOS as per the UniBeast installation guide
  • However, the loading of the boot screen to OSX through UniBeast hangs indefinitely right at a specific line (through verbose loading) involving the Bluetooth Controller Transport.
I tried all of the variations I could find (-v, -x, -s, etc...) through this site and others, and every time it fails at the exact same line.

All I need to do is get the OSX boot loader to mount successfully - I haven't even been able to install anything to the SSD yet!

Any ideas here?
750TI is not supported natively - it needs web drivers, hence the graphics never starts up after the BT controller has loaded. You can try using boot flag nv_disable=1 and see if that works. If it does not, then remove the GPU, set the BIOS to use internal gfx and set internal gfx RAM to 64M and try again.
Once installed you can install the GPU, boot with -x nv_disable=1 and at desktop install the web drivers.

I had this problem of not being able to install Yosemite on a Haswell series Z97 motherboard using Clover(Chameleon did not work either) and none of the above fixes worked for me. The problem may seem to be a graphics problem but it really is a CPU problem. If you buy a Pentium or Celeron CPU for you Hackintosh project they wont work with Yosemite in the basic install. For me it was the CPU that i was using. I just bought the cheapest Intel CPU that i could find to build Hackintosh PC and thats what gave me problems and i could not get beyond the Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport error message.

However it can be fixed. My USB Yosemite/Clover install was fixed by following the steps from this link: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...th-speedstep-yosemite-1010-and-mavericks-109/

It works in Clover to fake the CPU to IVYBridge chipset. Then you wont get the install boot stuck on Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

where is the "Root: "part? when i boot it says Root device is mounted read-only then something with single user mode.

any information about this? :p

I solved the problem with the missing bluetooth controller transport with the following from InsanelyMac Legend rlf:

Boot -s. When you see the prompt "root:", then:

Type: mount -uw /
Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../Extensions

Reboot -v

****[SUCCESS]****

Thank you I was almost ready to clone over the drive and this saved me :thumbup:

Hello!

I seem to be in a pickle. I was having the same problems and followed the steps that seem to have worked for others. The problem is that now it seems that my OS doesn't seem to be recognized and it wants to try and do a fresh install of Yosemite! Yikes!

The steps I followed were...

I solved the problem with the missing bluetooth controller transport with the following from InsanelyMac Legend rlf:

Reboot -v

{EDIT}
So I ended up just installing over my existing installation without much loss of program. Though it seems something with MultiBeast is amiss since I can't seem to reboot without the USB being in there.

Accidentally got a strange solution to this error.

Purchased one cheapest USB dongle from eBay (Product ID 201245412660) which worked out of the box (no drivers) and error disappeared.

Got Bluetooth for my mackintosh too....

hope this helps

Z97 D3H
EVGA GTX 750TI
I7 4790
32 GB HYPER X

Hi,
I don't know if the question is on the right place.

I tried to install Yosemite last month but it didn't work out. So now I'm trying to install El Capitan with Unibeast 6.1.1
When I hit the Spacebar on the Unibeast Bootselector it shows me the bluetooth controller transport error.
So I want to try one of the solutions here:

Reboot -v

My problem is, I can't find out where to insert the 'boot -s'.
In the old unibeast you could simply start tipping. Can someone help me out?

Hi,
I don't know if the question is on the right place.

I tried to install Yosemite last month but it didn't work out. So now I'm trying to install El Capitan with Unibeast 6.1.1
When I hit the Spacebar on the Unibeast Bootselector it shows me the bluetooth controller transport error.
So I want to try one of the solutions here:

My problem is, I can't find out where to insert the 'boot -s'.
In the old unibeast you could simply start tipping. Can someone help me out?

Just add -s to the boot arguments (just like for -x and -v) then when the system boots it will interrupt with the root prompt and you cans start typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back