Contribute
Register

Stuck at Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
CPU
Intel Core i9 7920X
Graphics
2x GTX1080Ti
I solved the problem with the missing bluetooth controller transport with the following from InsanelyMac Legend rlf:

Boot -s. When you see the prompt "root:", then:

Type: mount -uw /
Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../Extensions

Reboot -v
This works for me and I'm able to boot to the desktop once, but as soon as I turn it off or try to reboot, it's broken again, and I have to go through the process once more (copying back the kexts and moving them again with these command lines).

From the -v stuff I see on the screen when turning the computer off, it seems the system is doing a bunch of updates and things that break this. Any idea how to prevent it?

I'm on 10.9.2

Motherboard
ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
This works for me and I'm able to boot to the desktop once, but as soon as I turn it off or try to reboot, it's broken again, and I have to go through the process once more (copying back the kexts and moving them again with these command lines).

From the -v stuff I see on the screen when turning the computer off, it seems the system is doing a bunch of updates and things that break this. Any idea how to prevent it?

I'm on 10.9.2
Are you booting from your usb or directly from the hard drive?

Motherboard
lion osx
CPU
i5 2400
Graphics
ati hs 5770
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
Android
The same to me, after boot or turn off, it´s broken again and I have to boot -s and type mount -uw...etc. I´m booting from hard disk. Any Idea? thanks!!

Motherboard
windos
CPU
Graphics
hd graphics
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
hi, I have Sonyvaio notebook , I have tryed to install OSX-Mavericks , so I've have the proble that I cant install, even the apple screen don't start.
it show me the Missing Bluetooth controller Transport! Error.
take a look at my error:

this is my Computer.

Sony VAIO VPC EA37FL
procesador Intel Core i5-460M a 2.53GHz

-RAM 6 GB d
-HDD 500 GB
tarjeta de video integrada Intel HD.

Please help me, I could be so glad for your help , I need to install Mac Os for Programming for IOS devices

I tried to start with -s it this didnot work, never shown the root option or screen, someone can help me? please

Last edited by a moderator:
Motherboard
GA-Z97M-D3H
CPU
Core i7-4790K
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I know this is an old thread, but I'm getting really frustrated. I'm at the same point and there's a lot of advise out there including this thread where people seem to get it working. But they all talk about inputting those line when getting to "root:"
When I boot in single user mode i get to "bash-3.2#" and the system will not recognise the commands. I have found nothing about this anywhere, so I hope someone can help me. Everything was working fine up until this, and I'm stuck. Thanks.

Edit: Well, by unplugging the keyboard and mouse while booting, I got past the message. I have no idea why. But I've had no problems since!

Motherboard
H97N-WIFI
CPU
i3-4360
Graphics
GTX 750Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm in the exact same position! I'm attempting to multi-box my machine (H97N-WIFI, i3-4360, NVIDIA GTX-750Ti, 16Gb Crucial, 2x256Gb Samsung 850 PRO SSDs) - one SSD for OSX 10.10, and the other for Win8.1:
  • Downloaded 10.10 from the App Store.
  • Built the UniBeast using a USB stick
  • Tailored the settings for my BIOS as per the UniBeast installation guide
  • However, the loading of the boot screen to OSX through UniBeast hangs indefinitely right at a specific line (through verbose loading) involving the Bluetooth Controller Transport.
I tried all of the variations I could find (-v, -x, -s, etc...) through this site and others, and every time it fails at the exact same line.

All I need to do is get the OSX boot loader to mount successfully - I haven't even been able to install anything to the SSD yet!

Any ideas here?

Going Bald

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD7-F7
CPU
W3670
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
iMac
I'm in the exact same position! I'm attempting to multi-box my machine (H97N-WIFI, i3-4360, NVIDIA GTX-750Ti, 16Gb Crucial, 2x256Gb Samsung 850 PRO SSDs) - one SSD for OSX 10.10, and the other for Win8.1:
  • Downloaded 10.10 from the App Store.
  • Built the UniBeast using a USB stick
  • Tailored the settings for my BIOS as per the UniBeast installation guide
  • However, the loading of the boot screen to OSX through UniBeast hangs indefinitely right at a specific line (through verbose loading) involving the Bluetooth Controller Transport.
I tried all of the variations I could find (-v, -x, -s, etc...) through this site and others, and every time it fails at the exact same line.

All I need to do is get the OSX boot loader to mount successfully - I haven't even been able to install anything to the SSD yet!

Any ideas here?
750TI is not supported natively - it needs web drivers, hence the graphics never starts up after the BT controller has loaded. You can try using boot flag nv_disable=1 and see if that works. If it does not, then remove the GPU, set the BIOS to use internal gfx and set internal gfx RAM to 64M and try again.
Once installed you can install the GPU, boot with -x nv_disable=1 and at desktop install the web drivers.

Motherboard
asus P67
CPU
intel i7
Graphics
Geforce8600
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I had this problem of not being able to install Yosemite on a Haswell series Z97 motherboard using Clover(Chameleon did not work either) and none of the above fixes worked for me. The problem may seem to be a graphics problem but it really is a CPU problem. If you buy a Pentium or Celeron CPU for you Hackintosh project they wont work with Yosemite in the basic install. For me it was the CPU that i was using. I just bought the cheapest Intel CPU that i could find to build Hackintosh PC and thats what gave me problems and i could not get beyond the Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport error message.

However it can be fixed. My USB Yosemite/Clover install was fixed by following the steps from this link: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...th-speedstep-yosemite-1010-and-mavericks-109/

It works in Clover to fake the CPU to IVYBridge chipset. Then you wont get the install boot stuck on Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97x UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 780
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
where is the "Root: "part? when i boot it says Root device is mounted read-only then something with single user mode.

any information about this? :p