RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hi,
Created 3 usb installed with unibeast for HighSierra, Mojave and Catalina. None of them can load the installer after last BIOS F15a. Even the installed one can't load any more!

Regards

Last edited:
Hi,
Created 3 usb installed with unibeast for HighSierra, Mojave and Catalina. None of them can load the installer after last BIOS F15a. Even the installed one can't load any more!

Regards

Bios versions later than F11 on your motherboard will probably require the following Clover patch in order to boot into MacOS :

I recently setup a Coffee Lake build using a Gigabyte Z370 motherboard and when the BIOS version is F11 it works. But after I upgrade the BIOS to F14 High Sierra will no longer boot. I have to add the Clover patch to allow MacOS High Sierra to boot. I would assume the same is true for Mojave and Catalina.

Thanks, i'll give a try

Bios versions later than F11 on your motherboard will probably require the following Clover patch in order to boot into MacOS :

I recently setup a Coffee Lake build using a Gigabyte Z370 motherboard and when the BIOS version is F11 it works. But after I upgrade the BIOS to F14 High Sierra will no longer boot. I have to add the Clover patch to allow MacOS High Sierra to boot. I would assume the same is true for Mojave and Catalina.
Ok howto added this patch to the installer first time?

Ok how to add this patch to the installer first time?

You have to use another Mac or working hackintosh to do that to your USB install stick. Load the config.plist file from that and use Clover Configurator to add the patch to config.list and save it. I suppose since you are able to create the USB installers that you have such access.

You have to use another Mac or working hackintosh to do that to your USB install stick. Load the config.plist file from that and use Clover Configurator to add the patch to config.list and save it. I suppose since you are able to create the USB installers that you have such access.
I don't have any other

Hi again, i did it but still stuck in logo loading, this time booting was faster.
Any idea?

Here is my config and the screenshot of the errors

Attachments

• IMG_20200303_125517.jpg
    IMG_20200303_125517.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
  • config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 71
Here is my config and the screenshot of the errors

Two things here:

1) Is that your complete config.plist or have you edited-out some of the SMBIOS data?

If it is as you are trying to boot then you need to properly populate the SMBIOS section. It is otherwise incomplete. Use Clover Configurator and select your choice from the pull-down menu. It will then fill-out all the fields you need.

2) Have you tried flashing your BIOS to an earlier version? This may work fine and get around the latest RTC bug.

3) I do not think you need the SAT0 to SATA rename in the ACPI section of your config.plist.

4) You only need one active port-limit removal patch (or set for Mojave) in your config.plist Kernel and Kext Patches section.

I've tried all of them, nothing changes at the boot and can't load the installer. Actually for me is dead and no more tries.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back