i9-9980HK
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all and Happy New Year
I'm trying to boot an existing High Sierra system on my new JINGSHA X99 D8 motherboard with an E5 2678 v3 using Open Core with no succes for the moment. I'm stuck on IOCConsoleUsers. I followed the Dortania guide, I'm not a complete novice on hackintosh-OC, I've already installed with Opencore this HG partition with an i7 7700k, but I can't do it this time.
Thanks for your help.
My graphic card is a GTX 1060.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
That's the stage before loading the graphics drivers. I guess it has something to do with it. Is your monitor connected to your motherboard or the graphic card? If it's the graphic card switch over to the motherboard, until you are able to install the NVidia Drivers - if there are any...

And please, start using Google...:wave:

Yes, I know about Google, thank you anyway.
NVidia Drivers are already installed, this CPU doesn't have IGPU ( don't hesitate to use Google too...)

Do not use .rar for attachments.
.zip has native support - .rar requires 3rd party software.

No answer, anyway I gave up on Opencore for now and managed to boot my HG partition with the good old Clover.
Now everything is fine except USB 3, I only have USB 2, I tried with Hakintool and USB.map but without success. Whatever I do with the USB flash drive, I can change the port, but it always appears in two different places only in usb.map and nothing appears in XCH in IORegistryExplorer.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 21.53.26.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 21.53.26.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 21.52.43.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 21.52.43.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
No answer, anyway I gave up on Opencore for now and managed to boot my HG partition with the good old Clover.
Now everything is fine except USB 3, I only have USB 2, I tried with Hakintool and USB.map but without success. Whatever I do with the USB flash drive, I can change the port, but it always appears in two different places only in usb.map and nothing appears in XCH in IORegistryExplorer.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Hi there,

I saw your post a while back and thought to see how you'd got on with your Xeon build.
Anyways I'd done some digging up, and I've found some links you may find useful.
First of all to run Opencore you'll need the Opencore Haswell-E build which is found here
> dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config-HEDT/haswell-e.html
It may have been updated since you last read it, so you'll need to make changes.

Secondly you'll need to be running at least v0.6.3 of Opencore for the Haswell-E CPU support
and using CPUID spoofing under CPUID1Data & CPUID1Mask. The instructions are in the Haswell-E
link above.

Thirdly you can use this link here to upload your config.plist and check the settings in your OC build > https://opencore.slowgeek.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back