ASUS ROG strix
CPU
core i3-9100f
Graphics
gtx 1060
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello forum,
I have been trying to install macOS high Sierra on my laptop. I used this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
But when booting its stops at end randomseed. I have tried different versions of osxaptiofixes and a few aptiomemory fixes but none of them work without the verbose mode I get a prohibited sign how should I fix my school lessons begin again tomorrow and I would like to be up and running ps bios settings are definitely not the issue and I can work on my iMac or my windows partition so if I can't get up and running I have a backup.
here are some details about the laptop
acer travel mate spin b
pentium n4200
8 gb ram
intel integrated graphics

Hello forum,
I have been trying to install macOS high Sierra on my laptop. I used this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
But when booting its stops at end randomseed. I have tried different versions of osxaptiofixes and a few aptiomemory fixes but none of them work without the verbose mode I get a prohibited sign how should I fix my school lessons begin again tomorrow and I would like to be up and running ps bios settings are definitely not the issue and I can work on my iMac or my windows partition so if I can't get up and running I have a backup.
here are some details about the laptop
acer travel mate spin b
pentium n4200
8 gb ram
intel integrated graphics
pentium graphics are not supported, sorry

is there a free alternative of how I can solved this

is there a other way for me to use macOS on that laptop I am forced to use that laptop and I really really like that os

virtual box?

is there a other way for me to use macOS on that laptop I am forced to use that laptop and I really really like that os
This is similar to asking "Can I fit this round peg into that square hole ?" It might be possible but it's not that wise to attempt it.

ok thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back